Saturday 2 June 2012

One Shot #154


#imagine

'Tell me, what do you want for your birthday?' That lovely boyfriend of yours asks. 
' idk.. just something?' You answer, chuckling. 
' you're so mean!' He comes closer and wraps his arms around you. 
'No, I just don't know, that's now my fault.. just stay with me on my birthday? That's enough.' 
‘you’re so cute.’ He smiles and kisses your lips.
Louis, he’s your lovely boyfriend for almost 2 years, although he’s in a famous boyband, he has never changed a bit. He’s still immature and childish, but you don’t care, it’s quite cute.
‘I’m not cute. You know I dislike when you say that.’ you pout.
‘yes, that’s because pouting makes you even cuter.’ He chuckles.
You laugh and pull him into a hug, you know you can’t beat him anymore, you’ve tried so many times.
‘See, I’m right.’ He smirks.
‘No, but I won’t win the discussion, so I’m not even starting it.’ You pull away and walk upstairs, you were still in your PJ’s and go to change.
‘Louis’ don’t come in!’ you scream, although it wouldn’t work, he came in short after.
‘huh, what?’ he said, laughing.
You were choosing clothes while he lays his head on your shoulder, his arms around your waist and whispers cute things in your ear.
‘Louis stop it, just let me choose my clothes.’ You chuckle. ‘you should too, remember? We’re going to my parents today.’
‘oh damn, yeah.. well I’d put on my normal clothes.. stripes.’ He smirks and takes one of his striped shirts out of the closet, followed by a pair of jeans.
I chose a cute blue top with ‘Live, Life, Love.’ on it and some jeans, putting my adidas shoes on..
We ate some breakfast and when I was cleaning, Louis turned me around and kissed me on the lips, cute yet rough and we were full making out after, he wanted more, I knew it, but I stopped him in time, saying that we had to go to my parents.
‘They can wait half an hour I guess.’ He said and pulled me with him to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment