Tuesday 5 June 2012

One Shot #159


#imagine

I walked through the house, tears streaming down my face and my hands going through my hair. He had been out for a few days because I couldn’t handle what happened..

It was all over the news, the famous Harry Styles, kissing a girl in a club. He was drunk, he didn’t know what he did, but I still got hurt, it’s three days ago, he didn’t tell me and I had to found out watching the news. I’m not mad but just hurt, it can happen, I’m disappointed because he didn’t say it..
My trust is damaged and it’s not the first time, boys have hurt me all the time, I should’ve known..

I sat down against the wall, sobbing loudly when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up, I saw his best friend, Louis Tomlinson.
‘He didn’t hurt you on purpose. You know it.’ He said to me.
I stood up and looked at him.
‘I’ve been hurt a lot before, I thought HE was different, but I was wrong, every single boy is the same.’ I said, my voice broke at ‘he’.
‘I know and not every boy is the same, he didn’t want to, he’s hurt as well, just give him another chance, I can see he’s really caring about you [yn]. ‘ he continues his statement.
‘I don’t know.’ The tears streamed down my face as he pulled me in for a hug.
‘just try, you’re both broken at the moment, just try.’ He comforted me and I heard the front door.
‘Harry..’ I whispered, turning around but before I could walk away, Louis grabbed my wrist.
‘you gotta talk, now, don’t walk away.’
Harry came walking up the stairs, his eyes red and puffy, he had been crying and it was hard to see him like this.
He saw me looking at him, his head turned to face the floor.
‘[yn]’ his voice broke.
Louis let me go and walked away, to the living room, leaving us alone.
‘You gotta believe me.. I didn’t want to.’ He whispered, walking towards me and taking my hand.
‘you know how I feel about this, how many times this happened to me, how much I’ve been crying, how much it hurts..’ I sobbed.
He pulled me into a hug, making me start to cry.
‘I know.. I shouldn’t have.. I just..’ he stuttered. ‘I won’t ever let you get hurt again, I promise. Just give me one more chance..’ he squeezed my waist, making the hug even tighter.
‘we’ll try, although it’ll take time before I’ll trust you again.’ I said, wiping my tears away.
His smile shined bright.
‘I won’t let you down, I love you.’ He whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment