Saturday 16 June 2012

One Shot #168


#imagine

Niall’s blue eyes, filled with tears of happiness, a wide smile on his face.
‘I’m so proud to call you mine, Sarah-Louise.’ He whispers.
He kisses your head, putting his arms around you.
‘I’ll never let you go again.’

All that happened today was just a bit of fighting, running away, avoiding and making up.
‘Aren’t you tired? I am actually.’ You say, smiling at Niall, hiding your face in the crook of his neck.
‘Not really, I’m hungry.’ He smiles cheeky and lifts you up to the kitchen, placing you on the kitchen table.
‘I’m going to eat you.’ He grins.
He pulls up your top a bit and bites your skin softly, so it wouldn’t hurt.
‘Stop it Niall!’ you giggle.
You get up and sit down in front on him when he places himself in between your legs, kissing your lips.
‘Will you make me something then?’ he whispers. ‘I’m not as great as you.’
‘you’re such a flirtatious boy! You can prepare your own sandwich or what you want to have.’ You chuckle, playfully pushing him away and getting with your feet at the floor.
‘But..’ he watches you with puppy eyes and bites his lip extremely sexy.
‘I’m tired.. you’re hungry and tired.. if we sleep first and then tomorrow morning, I’ll get you a lovely breakfast.’ You grin.
He places his hands on your hips, bringing his head closer.
‘Alright babe, I’ll be watching you!’ he laughs and kisses your nose, dragging you to the bedroom for a peaceful sleep. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment