Monday 11 June 2012

One Shot #162


#imagine

You’re at a party, looking on twitter because it’s quite boring. You only spotted 5 hot guys, and especially the blonde one.
You tweet ; ‘not much fun, though a few cute guys over here.. that blonde one.. woow.’
You read the tweets of some friends when suddenly someone is faking a cough next to you.
‘Hello?’ a cute Irish accent says quietly.
‘Hi..’ you mumble as  you see it’s the blonde guy you thought he was cute.
‘I’m Niall, how are you?’
‘I’m [YN], I’m good, you?’ you stand up and put your phone in your pocket.
‘I’m fine.. now. Why didn’t I see you before?’ he asked, looking into your eyes.
‘I don’t know.. I did see you but yeah..’ you blush and look at the ground.
‘Don’t be that insecure and shy, a beautiful girl like you has to have a boyfriend, do you?’
‘No, I don’t actually, and I’m not beautiful.’
‘You are and don’t you? Weird..’ he blushed lightly and I didn’t understand why.
‘why would it be weird, I bet you have a girlfriend though.’ I smiled.
‘No I don’t, I wait for the perfect girl for me.. I think I found her..’ he looked into your eyes again, his blue eyes sparkled and his hand takes yours, he strokes the back of your hand with his thumb.
You just don’t know what to answer, you just met him, you only know his name.
‘Come on babe, I’ll take to you to a more quiet place.. I’ll tell you about me.’ he says, chuckling and dragging you along.
‘Niall.. just give me your number, I was planning to go home actually..’ you say.
‘Okay, well, too bad..’ he says.
He walks you to the outside when you exchanged numbers and he kisses your cheek as a goodbye..
What did the Irish boy do to you? You feel kinda weird, but he texts you so you can’t think about it properly.
‘Tomorrow 3 pm at the park? Would love to see you again. xx ‘
Seems like you got a date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment