Saturday 16 June 2012

One Shot #169


#imagine

‘This song is for [YN], one of my best friends..’  Liam looks into the audience, searching for you.
You’re at one of One Direction concerts, Liam asked you to.
Short about your life ; you’ve been friends with Liam since school, you have a boyfriend, Hayden, and you live on your own in London, your parents still live in Wolverhampton.
But last week, a fight started between you and Hayden, so Liam invited you for a few days with him, so you could calm down a bit.

The music starts, more than this, but why would Liam dedicate this to you? He was only a best friend.. he said he didn’t want anything more.
But Liam didn’t only sing his solo.. he sang together with Harry.. and he sang Louis solo along as well, looking me into my eyes.
‘And then I see you on the street, in his arms, I get weak, my body fails, I’m on my knees, prayin’..’ he really went on his knees, and a tears streamed down from his eye all over his cheek.
Louis walks over to you, you’re on the first row, and let you take his hand, pulling you on stage.
Liam stopped singing, sitting on his knees while Harry & Zayn sang the last notes.
You walk over to Liam and hug him, tightly.
‘What’s wrong?’ you whisper, his arms snaked around your waist so nobody except for you could hear.
‘He doesn’t deserve you, see how much he hurts you, I always had a crush on you but I couldn’t just let you dump him.’ He says, laying his head in the crook of your neck.
‘You should’ve told me.. I only got him so I could forget about my feelings for you.. but they never left.’
He lifts his head up and watches your eyes.
‘Really?’ he kisses your cheek and smiles.
He lifts his hand so the microphone is in between us, everybody could hear us.
‘[YN], would you like to.. be my girlfriend?’
You smile shyly, nodding your head. ‘yes.’
‘finally.’ He sighs and kisses you lightly on your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment