Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #177


#imagine

You’re randomly singing some songs and Harry walks in while you sing the Estonian song ‘kuula’.
‘[YN], what the? What kind of language is that!’ he laughed.
‘Estonian.. I love that song!’ you say, smiling.
‘ah, well, I love this song..’ he started singing Stole my heart to you.
‘Well, I like the song as well.’ You grin.
‘my turn..’ you sing What makes you beautiful to him, ending with a cute little kiss.
‘That’s not fair, now you can’t lose anymore.’ He pouts and embraces you tightly.
‘you don’t even try to win, Styles.’ You chuckle.
‘no, I know that you’re better.’ He kisses your lips and let his hands crawl from your sides to your hips, stopping them there.
‘but I’m better with this.’ He repeats kissing you, now only longer and more intensive.
‘Yes you are.’ You escape from his grip and walk outside, sitting down at one of the chairs, teasing him like hell.
‘I wasn’t done yet..’ he fakes a cry and sits down on your lap.
‘Get off Harry! You’re so heavy!’ you giggle.
‘I love my muscles..’ he says to himself.
‘I. Can’t. Breathe.’ You say.
He smirks and gets up, pulling you up so he can get you on his lap as he sits down at your seat.
‘Well, where was I ..’ he starts kissing you again, going further to making out and before you know.. he lays you down on the bed in your bedroom..

No comments:

Post a Comment