Sunday 3 June 2012

One Shot #155


#imagine

Looking at your poster-wall, your eyes full with tears, the day was finally here ; you were going to see your favorite band, which means a lot to you. You were going to a signing, they weren’t a lot where you live, they will come later with a few concerts, but it was still waiting for the first time for them to come, and that day, was today.
‘Make up, done, clothes, done. Okay, I’m done!’ you mumble to yourself, walking out of your room, taking a cute poster where you want their autographs on with you.
-
You were standing in the huge queue, a lot of screaming girls and singing 1D-songs, though it doesn’t care, you’re so happy that you’ll see them, live, with your own eyes.
You get further and further to the signing table and you see them, even more perfect in real.
‘Hi, what’s your name?’ Liam says as you reach the table.
‘[YN] is my name.’ you smile and give the little poster to him.
‘Beautiful name, how are you?’ he asks, he’s so nice, just like you imagined.
‘I’m fine, you?’ you chuckle.
‘I’m great.’ He smiles and signs the poster, giving it to Zayn, who was quiet, he didn’t say much at all, just hi.
After Zayn, was Louis, who looked you in the eyes and gave you a warm smile.
He took a little paper from somewhere and wrote something down,  putting it in your hand while giving Niall the poster after he signed it as well.
Niall signed it and talked with you, just like Liam, it was cute, his accent was adorable.
And the last one, Harry, who saw Louis giving you the paper, asked what was on it.
‘I don’t know yet, shall I open it?’ you smile.
‘Yeah, I’m curious!’ he says and you open in, showing it to Harry.
‘Ah, I understand now.’ He smirks and gives you your poster.
You didn’t look yourself yet, you wanted to do that when you were in a more quiet place.
You walk outside, sitting down on a bench in the park which is right behind the place where the signing was.
‘I love [YN],
[YN] loves me,
I think we are meant to be! ;)’
That was on the little paper, followed by some things you couldn’t read properly.
You hear a voice behind you ; ‘I tried to write something there, but it didn’t work out properly..’
You froze, Louis had followed you.
‘Can I sit down here?’ he chuckled.
‘Yeah, of course, shouldn’t you be at the signing?’ you ask.
‘Nah, we got a break now, and I thought, let’s find a wonderful girl on a bench in the park.’ He smirked, enjoying himself.
‘Ah, well, search along then.’ You say, you don’t feel wonderful or something like that.
‘No, I found her already, she’s sitting next to me on this bench.’ He smiled.
‘Can’t.. the only one who’s sitting next to you, is me, and I’m definitely no-‘ he lays a finger on your lips.
‘You are.’ He smiles and watches his watch.
‘unfortunately, I’ve to go, can you give me your number, I’ll call you.’ He smiles and you give it to him. He kisses your cheek and walks towards the signing thing again.
Wonderful day..

No comments:

Post a Comment