Friday 29 June 2012

One Shot #186



#imagine
I was at an tv-show where they’ll interview One Direction.
I’ve always had a crush on them all, especially Louis, but he’s got a girlfriend and I respect her.
Once they started, Louis saw me smiling and just stared at me.
They had a short break and he walked over to me slowly.
‘Hey, you look like a nice person, want to come with us after the show? I’m sure you’ll love it.’
‘Yeah, would be fun.’ I replied with a smile.
‘Great, see you at the end!’ he smiled and walked away.
The normal questions were there and then they performed ‘More than this’ the best song ever performed.
The show ended and I was about walking away, till Louis grabbed my arm.
‘I may have a girlfriend, but I seriously want to be friends with you..’ he whispered, pulling me along to the other boys.
‘Hey boys.’ I said, blushing.
‘Hey, what’s your name?’
I said my name and they took me to their dressing rooms, I kinda fell in love with them all, they were so cute.
‘well, I think I gotta go, my mum’s waiting for me, it was nice to meet you all though.’ I smiled and left, not knowing they put their phone numbers in my pocket while hugging my goodbye.
I came home from the best day ever, posted it on twitter and then found the phone numbers, I yelled and texted one of them, it must’ve been Louis.
‘I’ll see you tomorrow at 2 PM if you text me your address, I’ll kidnap you with me to the boys.’
Mission complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment