Tuesday 19 June 2012

One Shot #170 written by Ineke. :)


#imagine

‘Jeesh, what was this for stupid lesson?!’ you say to your friend as you walk to your next class.
‘I honestly didn’t learn anything! Next time I won’t even go, I think.’ Your friend replies.
You walk to your seat when the teacher comes in.
‘People, I don’t feel well, so I’ll go home. you can go as well.’ He says in a weak voice.
The whole class jumps up and hurries out. Your friend gives you a high five and smiles widely at you.
‘That’s what I’m talking about!’ she grins and you walk downstairs.
Two boys lean against the lockers, and of course, one of them is exactly in front of your locker. You sigh.
‘Ehm, excuse me, but you’re standing in front of my locker.’ The boy looks at you and his chocolate brown eyes make you immediately go weak at the knees.
You get your coat and close your locker again.
When you try to put your earphones in your phone, your hand shakes so much because of that boy’s beautiful eyes that your phone falls at the ground.
‘shit.’ You mumble and your cheeks get red as the boy gives it back. you mumble something what should be thankful and butterflies race through your stomach when his hand touches yours.
‘I’m Liam by the way.’ He says.
You almost whisper your name and put your phone away.
‘Can I walk with you, [YN]?’ his twinkling brown eyes focus on you and you nod. ‘sure.’
You both walk to the place where your bike is.
‘So..’ Liam says, biting his lip. ‘can I have your number?’ his sweet smile makes you lose your mind for a second. You give your number and push your bike a little to the road.
When you’re about to leave, Liam grabs your arm and kisses you gently, then he pulls away and whispers in your ear ; ‘I think I’m in love with you babe.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment