Sunday 24 June 2012

One Shot #173


#imagine

The sun shines bright on your face.
Some fingers tickle your skin.
‘mhm!’ you mumble.
‘wake up.’ a voice said softly, it’s a familiar voice, you’d recognize it out thousands.
‘I don’t want to.’ You put your pillow on your head.
‘If I’ve to make you to, you won’t get breakfast.’ The voice sounded again.
You flutter your eyes open and look at the person ; he has blonde hair, blue eyes and a very cute smile, it’s your beautiful boyfriend Niall.
‘No! I want breakfast!’ you pout.
‘get out then!’ he smirks and leaves the room.
You get a shirt and shorts and run after him, jumping on his back.
‘easy, easy!’ he laughs adorable and carries you to the kitchen, pulling you down slowly.
‘you’re such a sleepy head.’ He says.
‘I’m not!’ you protest.
‘Too bad.. I like kissing sleepy heads, but if you aren’t one.’
‘your loss.’ You smile and start preparing breakfast.
‘but..’ he starts.
You start laughing.
He pulls you up against the counter and smirks.
‘I want a kiss from you.’ He bites his lip and stares into your eyes.
‘you only love kissing sleepy heads, so find one.’ You chuckle.
‘no.. [YN], I only want your kisses..’ he says before gently pushing his lips on yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment