Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #178



#imagine

‘hey there lovely!’ Louis screams as you walk out of school.
He had been away on tour for so long and you just went to school.. they wouldn’t let you get days off so you couldn’t visit him.
You run over to him and he gives you a bear hug.
‘I missed you so much!’ he whispers in your ear.
‘I missed you too, boo bear.’ You say, looking into his angelic blue eyes, you always loved to do that.
‘come, let’s go to my house, I got a lot to tell you.’ He smiles.
You get your bike, walking hand in hand with Louis along the streets of London, how much you’ve missed that..
‘I tweeted a lot, sorry for not mentioning you..’ he blushes.
‘doesn’t matter, you were busy as well.’ You smile.
He tried to come on skype but failed, management didn’t allow him to call you either.
‘I’m all yours for two weeks, you’d better get school sick.’ He says as you arrive at his house.
‘I’ll have to talk with my mum about that.’ you chuckle.
‘I did. I already got your clothes and everything.’ he grins.
‘you always get what you want, don’t you?’ you smirk.
‘yep..’ he smiles shyly. ‘can I get a little kiss? Please?’
He bites his lip cutely and watches you with puppy eyes.
‘no.’ you joke.
‘please?’ he pouts.
He opens the door and you get in, you laugh and put your arms around his neck.
‘Come over here then.’ You say, you’re a bit smaller than he is.
He lifts you up a little, holding his strong arms around your back, and you perfectly kiss his lips.
‘I missed that.’ he says quietly.
‘yes, a lot.’ You agree before standing on your toes to kiss him again.

No comments:

Post a Comment