Tuesday 19 June 2012

One Shot #171


#imagine

‘Ah come on, let’s do a twitcam, will be fun!’ Niall says, holding your hand, brushing his thumb over the back of your hand.
‘But why? They don’t want to see my ugly face.’
‘Don’t you dare to say that again.’ he growls.
‘They. Don’t. Want. T-‘ you say until Niall lifts you up and throws you onto the bed, sitting on you.
He’s in the position to tickle you, so he does.
‘Niall aaaah stop!’ you pout.
‘Take it back and join my twitcam!’ he laughs evilly, knowing you had to agree.
‘Okay, I’ll join!’ you shout and Niall let’s go, still sitting on top of you.
‘Get off me?’ you laugh.
‘If I get a huge kiss.. on my lips.. I know you.’ He chuckles.
‘An offer I can’t refuse.’ You smile and try to bring your face closer to his, but you fail.
‘I wasn’t finished yet.’ he pouts. ‘On twitcam.’
‘alright, come on then.’ You smile.
He gets his laptop and you both sit down comfortable.
‘Hiya people! [YN] and Niall here!’ he smiles.
We quickly got  9 thousand viewers.. then 16 thousand viewers, still growing quickly.
‘So how are you guys?’ Niall reads.
‘We’re good.’ You chuckle.
‘Yeah, really good.’ He grins.
‘Niall is that your girlfriend?’ you chuckle.
‘Well, yes, this is my love.’ he smiles.
Not a minute later, we were trending worldwide.
‘Don’t hate on her, she makes me happier than food does.’ He faces you.
‘you’re cute.’ You smile.
‘Aw come over here.’ He pulls you onto his lap.
A lot people asked you to kiss each other.
‘Talking about that, she promised me something.’ He totally enjoyed it and you leaned in to kiss him, not careful or something, but passionately it was.
‘I love you.’ He kisses your cheek.
‘I love you too.’ You smile and while looking into his eyes, you just forget the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment