Saturday 16 June 2012

One Shot #167




#imagine

‘I’m looking at the mirror on the wall, here we are again.’ You sing, brushing your hair.
‘stupid hair, do what I want!’ you chuckle and put your hair in a loose ponytail.
‘now I’m ready to-‘  the doorbell rings.
You open the door, and see your gorgeous boyfriend ; curly hair, sparkling green eyes, a flawless smile.
‘Hey boo, how are you?’ he says with his perfect voice, sounding like music into your ears.
‘I’m fine, how are you handsome?’ you take your keys and purse before you leave your house, closing the door slowly.
‘so where do you want to go?’ you ask, smiling widely, you feel so comfortable around him.
‘I thought… the park or the beach, you say it.’ His flawless smile comes around and he takes your hand, he gently helps you in his car and sits down in the driver seat himself.
‘those places are so random, but okay, erm..’ you blush.
‘I know somewhere! Do you know the ‘pirate hole’ ? it was a secret hiding place where I used to be.’ He chuckles and starts driving.
As you arrive at a little park, he takes your hand, you get into the ‘pirate hole’ by going through a small path, trees all around it, nobody would find it.
‘It’s a beautiful place to hide, how did you built it?’ you chuckle.
‘I didn’t, it was here already, but now I can escape by going here, what happens in here stays in here..’ he grins.
He leans in and kisses you, slowly and passionate, your lips moving sync.
The kiss becomes rougher and you’re making out now, going further and further.
Your lips part and he repeats what he just said.
‘What happens in here, stays in here..’  

No comments:

Post a Comment