Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #184


#imagine

You’re on skype with your best friend.
‘[yn], come oooooon! I want your attention.’ Harry moans from the bed.
‘I think you should go.’ You best friend chuckles.
‘No, I like teasing him like this.’ You answer, smirking.
Harry sat down next to you putting his legs onto your lap.
‘Harry, come, you’re just a little child!’ you laugh.
‘you don’t give me any attention.’ He pouts.
You stand up and he sits down on your place, and you sit down in his lap.
‘Now, be sweet and let me finish my conversation?’ you place a kiss on his cheek and carry on talking with your best friend.
Harry starts massaging your back slightly.
‘I gotta go babe, the child’s bored.’ You chuckle and say goodbye.
‘Now that I got your attention, I’d like to say ; I love you.’ He smiles.
‘you’re so cute.’
He brings his face closer to yours, you smell his perfume and feel his breathe on your skin.
He presses his lips on yours and kisses you intensive yet sweet.
‘I love you [yn]' 

No comments:

Post a Comment