Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #181



#imagine

The rain falls down, the lightning keeps coming..
It keeps you awake and you’re a bit scared.
‘Niall, you awake?’ you asks silently.
‘Yeah, I’m awake.. what’s wrong?’ he asks in a sleepy but sexy voice.
‘The lightning..’ you say and crawl close to him.
‘I’ll protect you.’ He smiles sleepy before putting his arms around you.
You hide your head, burying it into Niall’s shoulder while he sweetly strokes your hair.
‘No reason to be afraid, love.’ he says.
The way he says ‘love’ is just adorable.
‘I love you.’ You whispers, pushing your lips onto the front side of his neck.
‘I love you too.’ He leans his head on yours, humming you to sleep.
‘I’ll protect you from everything, I’ll never let you be scared, I love you Haley.’ He whispers as he strokes your hair and watches you cutely all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment