Thursday 14 June 2012

One Shot #165


#imagine

It’s time for the worst hour of the day, PE.
‘ladies and gentlemen, we’re playing in little teams, 8 persons in a team.’
You always teamed up with the boys and their girlfriends ; Louis, you, Liam, Danielle, Niall, Zayn, Perrie and Harry.
‘We play softball, so let’s get started, choose your own field, there are 4 as you see. Good luck.’
We split up in two teams, Liam Danielle Louis and me against Niall Zayn Perrie and Harry.
‘I’ll go first.’ I said, but I smashed into the air, making the boys laugh.
Louis came over to me, standing behind me and helping me with how I had to hold the bat.
‘Then you hold it like this, and then you smash right away, not doing down with the bat.’ His head was on your shoulder and the boys were making kissing sounds.
‘Thanks hun, I owe you something.’ You chuckle, he kisses your cheek and you get another chance, you hit the ball correctly, walking to the first base.
‘Now it’s my turn.’ Louis grinned and he smashed it all over the field, making you run until the home base.
‘Watch out babe.’ Louis screamed but he tackled you sneakily, on purpose.
‘Louis!’ you giggle.
‘I’m sorry, I had to lovely, I love you.’ He smiles and bends over you to kiss you.
As you get up you play along, in this flirty way.. mmh, wish I had such like this PE lessons…

No comments:

Post a Comment