Friday 29 June 2012

One Shot #187


#imagine
I was sitting outside in the back garden, I forgot my keys.
I could kill myself, Niall would come over.
Niall – my cute boyfriend from Ireland who was in One Direction, yes, One Direction. I love him with all my heart and I’ve been here since the X-factor for him, we had grown stronger and stronger, we couldn’t ever get separated, even his work wouldn’t break us.
‘Niall, we got a little problem, I’m outside, my battery is dying and I’ve got no keys.’ I chuckled as I called him.
‘you’re such a smartass, I’ll come around, we’ll have fun.’ He laughed and we hung up.
I laid down in the grass, we had a quite big garden, so it was possible to do that.
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the midsummer sun.
Suddenly I got a kiss on my lips, I opened my eyes and found Niall, kneeled down next to my head.
‘Hey beautiful.’ He said.
‘Hey sexy.’ I replied, sitting up and smiling at him.
‘You’re the only one who can get in this kind of situations aren’t you?’ he chuckled, pulling me along as he laid down in the grass.
‘I guess.’ I said, resting my head on his chest, I heard his heartbeat quite clearly.
‘I love you.’ He whispered, stroking my hair and I laid curled up against him.
‘I love you too little prince charming of mine.’ I looked up to those amazing eyes and leaned in to kiss him when suddenly my mother opened the door.
‘NEVER FORGET YOUR KEYS AGAIN’

No comments:

Post a Comment