Sunday 3 June 2012

One Shot #158


#imagine

You’ve finished visiting your families and went packing for the tour, it’ll be a 2 month tour in America, Niall had to go with One Direction, and he got the management to let you join them, just like Eleanor and Danielle.
‘ready hun?’ Niall asked, sitting on the couch when you walk in the living room.
‘Yeah, just a bit nervous, the fans still don’t know about me yet.’
‘no worry, they will soon, because the first concert, I’m going to introduce you at the end.’ He smiles.
‘what if they won’t like me? I’m going to receive hate.. I just know that..’ you say, looking at the ground.
He gestures to come closer, so you walk towards him and he pulls you on the couch, falling on his lap softly.
‘They will send hate, just ignore it, they’re just jealous on you because you are perfect for me.’ he smiles and kisses your head.
‘I’m afraid I can’t, I mean, I can’t really ignore, you know that.’ you pout.
‘if it’s getting more, I’ll say something on it, no problem, but don’t start to believe them, you’re perfect to me, and you’re making me the happiest man alive, you understand?’ he looks you straight in the eyes.
‘Yeah, thank you.’ You crawl up and hug him tightly, almost laying on top of him, falling asleep of a busy day.
-
Day of the concert..

‘This will be the last song, but first, I want you all to meet someone.’ Niall starts. He walks over to you and takes your hand, leading you on stage. ‘this is [YN], my girlfriend, and I know you’re not going to like this, but be sweet to her, she’s making me happy, and I don’t want you to scare her though.’ He smiles at you and kisses your cheek, the audience ‘aw’-s you and Liam starts to sing WMYB, and Niall sings it to you, holding you close the whole time, a start of a long and cute non-private relationship..

No comments:

Post a Comment