Friday 29 June 2012

One Shot #188


#imagine
‘I want you to meet the boys, seriously, you’ll love them, especially the Irish boy, I just know it.’ Celina said to me.
She has a very cute boyfriend, called Louis, he was handsome and was in a band in the X-factor.
I agreed going with her and we walked through the streets to the house we had to go to, she knew how to go there too well.
We rang the doorbell and Louis opened, catching Celina in a hug.
I said hi and we went inside, I felt uncomfortable, I was just hungry and shy.
The boys were all nice, and indeed, the Irish boy was cute.
He was just as hungry as me, but I didn’t eat much or something.
‘Janina, could you help me with something?’ I realized it was only me and Irish boy, Celina and Louis in the room, but Celina and Louis were busy with messing around.
I nodded and stood up, helping him with putting some things in the dishwasher.
‘Thank you, Celina told me a lot about you..’ he blushed.
‘Oh, what kind of things?’ I said, I hoped she didn’t tell anything embarrassing.
‘Well, you can eat a lot.. but I think you’re just shy in front of us, and that you’re a nice person and things, only good things.’ He smiled.
‘Oh, yeah.. I eat a lot.’ I blushed.
‘me too!’ he came closer to me and took my hand.
‘She didn’t just ask you with her, I asked for you.’ He looked with his crystal blue eyes in mine.
‘Seriously? But you don’t know me.. and I don’t know you..’ I stumbled.
‘You’re Janina, a gorgeous girl who stole my heart with just hearing about you, I’m Niall, an Irish guy with blue eyes who asks Janina to go on a date with him..’ he whispered.
I started to smile, he was so cute. ‘Okay, well, I would love to go on a date with you.’
He hugged me and we got back to the couch, I was just a lucky ass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment