Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #179




#imagine

‘if I could take it all back, I would now..’ you sing slightly while doing your hair in front of the mirror.
‘figure out how to fix this, I know there’s a way so I promise, I’m gonna clean up the mess I made..’
You almost get a heart attack as you notice your perfect boyfriend Liam behind you.
‘not feeling good?’ he asks worried.
‘Nah, it’s nothing, no worries.’ You smile into the mirror as you watch him.
‘you sure? You don’t seem fine.’ He says, embracing you from behind.
You get tears in your eyes and turn around.
‘another stupid fight with my parents.’ You whisper.
‘No worry.. I’ll be here for you and you can stay here if you want..’ he kisses your head, pulling you in a bear hug.
‘they want me to move with them, back to Holland.’ You say as you sit on the couch together.
‘Wow.. that’s cruel! You can decide what you do, you’re 18!’ he says with anger in his voice.
‘Yeah, there you have the fight.’ You mumnle.
‘we’ll talk with them together, I’ll let you live with me!’ he smiles excitedly.
‘I’d love to, but..’
He interrupts you. ‘no buts, I don’t want to lose my everything.’ he squeezes your waist and settles you down on his lap.
‘everything will be alright.’ he says before kissing you softly yet sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment