Monday 25 June 2012

One Shot #180


#imagine

You’re watching the tourdvd with Liam, with a lot of popcorn and some drinks.
You were there in Bournemouth, where it’s all made.
‘This is gonna be fun.’ He says, pulling you onto his lap and starting the DVD.
You sing along like fools, till Torn comes.
‘I watched you during Torn, I spotted you in the audience.’ He smiles.
‘I know, I looked at the stage of course.’ You chuckle.
‘your laugh is adorable.’ He whispers.
He turns you around and pulls you in for a hug.
‘I love you.’ You whisper, he can barely hear you.
He pushes his lips onto yours and kisses you intensive.
‘I love you too.’ He says quietly.
You rest your head on Liam’s chest as you repeat watching.
Liam is being flirty and starts singing One Thing to you, stroking your chin or cheek the whole time.
‘you’re my everything.’ he smiles and kisses your lips once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment