Friday 29 June 2012

One Shot #189



#imagine
‘it’s over Harry.. it’s over..’ I slightly mumbled as the tears streamed down my face.
He had been cheating on me, with such a slut, and I couldn’t been hurt more.
‘no.. please.. I didn’t want to.. I was drunk!’
‘you shouldn’t become drunk then.’ I ran out the door, just going away.
I sat down at my favorite bench in the park, the one where we had our first kiss, our first fight, which ended in making out.. everything.
I just sat there sobbing, until it got dark, I had no place to sleep, we lived together..
I texted him, but didn’t got a response so I just went back and laid down on the couch.
-
I woke up in a bed, crawled up to Harry.
‘Hey.. I’m so sorry..’ he whispered as I opened my eyes.
I wasn’t getting mad, I just god tears.
‘Ssh.. don’t cry..’ he said, comforting me like he always did.
‘Harry.. how could you.. no.. just..’ I sighed, I had to forgive him, I couldn’t forget it though.
‘just.. I’ll make it all right.’ He kissed my lips and made me just forget everything for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment