Monday 2 July 2012

One Shot #190




#imagine
‘I want you to come with me while I’m golfing!’ Harry laughed.
‘I bet you’re such a failure.’ I smirked.
‘Nah, I’m really good.’ He said, disappointed in what you said.
‘Well, come on then!’ I took his hand and we went to the golf area, it was a hot summer day and many people were golfing.
‘I’ll show you how it works.’ He said, grabbing his bag and taking out his club.
‘You hold it like this, and hit the ball like this.’ He smashes it far away from you.
‘I underestimated you, you’re pretty good.’ I chuckled.
We walked over to the little ball.
‘Try it!’ he shouts happily.
‘But I can’t do that..’ I said.
 ‘wait, I’ll help you.’ He stood behind me, giving me a club, and helping me cutely with smashing.
His hands around mine, his arms touching mine, it feels comfortable.
I smashed with his help, in the hole.
‘Wow, you’re good.’ He jokes.
‘You deserve an award for being a good teacher.’ I turned around and looked into his cute green eyes.
‘Cutie.’ He smirks.
I stared into his eyes and pressed my lips on his.
‘That’s way better than golf, isn’t it?’ I laughed and kissed him again.
‘Yeah, and I love you.’ He tapped my nose sweetly before pulling me closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment