Saturday 21 July 2012

#218

#imagine

Liam and I went to the beach together to get some rest from everything, I laid on a towel and he wanted to smear sunscreen on you.
I laughed at him as he was smearing it all over me, secretly I enjoyed it a lot.
He sat behind me and went to smear it on my back, he moved his hands gently all over my skin and it felt very comfortable.
‘You like it babe?’ he smiled.
‘Yes.’ I answered, closing my eyes and leaning back against his chest.
He kissed my cheek and tapped my nose, which became all white because of the sunscreen. 
‘Liam!’ I laughed.
I smeared it all over my face and turned around, smearing some on him, my hands over his abs, his arms, his legs and his back, we got up and got into the sea.
At the end of the day, we stood there, our feet in the water, our bodies touching and we were looking into each other’s eyes.
He took my hands and smiled.
The sun was going down slowly down and Liam and I were looking at it.
‘I love you babe.’ He whispered.
‘I love you too, forever.’ I smiled and he pressed his lips to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment