Saturday 21 July 2012

#211

#imagine

Because of our 2 years anniversary, Harry had planned a whole day for us alone, we’ve been golfing, which he learnt me, and we were walking now, over the beach, going to the pier, afterwards we’d go for a dinner together and then we would spend some quality time together.
‘I’ve got a song stuck in my head..’ he laughed.
‘Which one? Sing it!’ I smiled.
‘It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do, hey babe, I think I wanna marry you.’ He chuckled.
‘it’s not even night!’ I laughed.
‘I know, it’s stuck in my head though.’ He tightened the grip on my hand and we walked over to the pier, sitting down at the edge.
‘The horizon is beautiful right now, the sun not that high anymore..’ Harry said, pulling his arm around me.
‘Yeah, you’re right, amazing to watch with your flawless boyfriend.’ I said, laying my head on his shoulder.
‘Babe, we’ve been together for 2 years now, and erm, basically.. I’ve been thinking.. well..’ he stuttered.
‘Yes Harry?’ I faced him.
‘Well.’ He took a little velvet out of his pocket and held it on his hand, opening it. ‘I love you, your smile, your eyes, your nose, your lips, your everything, and we’ve been through everything, fights, losses, everything. and, would you like to marry me and become Mrs. Styles?’ he smiled his flawless smile and I nodded, tears streaming down my face. 
I hugged him and he wiped my tears away, before he kissed me passionately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment