Saturday 21 July 2012

#217

#imagine

Niall got you with him on his tour and tonight was the last performance before you’d all go home, you and Niall to Mullingar, the others to their families.
You were standing first row, trying not to get noticed and he glares at you all the time while singing the songs.
‘I tried playing it cool, but when I’m looking at you, I can’t ever be brave, cause you make my heart race.’ Liam started, Niall came over to you and took you on stage.
The boys went crazy and Niall jumped with you, holding your hand, everyone went silent and the boys kneeled around you while Niall sang his solo to you.
‘Now I’m climbing the walls, but you don’t notice at all, that I’m going outta my mind, all day and all night.’ He sang along, Louis had offered his solo to him. ‘Something’s gotta given now, ‘cause I’m dying just to know your name, and I need you here with me now, ‘cause you’ve got that one thing.’ 
They sang the chorus, doing the inbetweeners dance after it and then ending the song.
The audience went crazy and Niall started talking.
‘This girl, my wonderful girlfriend, has been supporting us all tour, and I can’t thank her enough, so I took her on stage and I got a little present for her, well actually, two. First of all, I want you all to hear her beautiful voice, and I beg her to sing a song.’ He went on his knees and pouted his lips. ‘Please sing a song, for me?’ 
You nod and take his microphone, he starts to play his guitar and you sing “The A-team” 
The audience cheers and goes wild as you end and you make a little bow.
‘Now the second surprise..’ he went on one knee. ‘I love you and I want to be with you forever, so I thought it was time to ask you this.. Will you marry me?’ he got a beautiful ring and you nod. 
He swirls you around and kisses you.
‘Congratulations Niall!’ the boys yell and they hug you, before they sing their last song, ‘WMYB’ to you as you get off stage again.

No comments:

Post a Comment