Saturday 21 July 2012

One Shot #204

#imagine

There’s pouring rain outside and you’re home alone, doing a game on your laptop while singing some songs, your dog, Snowy, is quite annoying, she’s running around all the time and it’s annoying you a bit.
‘Snowy stop it!’ you scream.
You suddenly hear a knock at the door, who can that be? 
You slowly walk over and open the door.
‘Hi… can I please get in till the rain stops?’ a extremely hot boy asks, his brown hair is all wet and his brown eyes have a pleasing look.
‘Yeah, of course, come in, I’ll get you a towel, you’re soaked!’ you laugh a bit and let the guy in.
‘Thank you!’ he smiles.
You get a towel and make some tea as he sits down at your couch.
‘Want some tea as well?’ you ask.
‘Yes please.’ He smiled, his smile is god damn flawless. ‘By the way, I’m Liam.’ 
‘I’m [your name], nice to meet you.’ You chuckle and give him a mug with tea.
‘Thanks, I’m sorry I just came at the door, but it’s pouring and walking another hour isn’t an option.’ 
‘I understand, I don’t mind, I was alone anyways.’ You say, smiling out of nowhere.
‘So..tell me about yourself?’ he says. ‘we’ve nothing to do so it’s an option to talk?’
‘Well, I’m [your name], 18 years old and this is my own apartment, I hate being alone so I’m glad you came at the door actually and I think you’re quite handsome.’ 
‘I’m Liam, almost 19 years old, I’m a member of One Direction.. I live another hour walking from here and I’m glad you let me in and I think you’re quite cute.’ 
You didn’t notice the rain had stopped and just chatted for hours.
‘Well.. the rain stopped, I think I’d better be going, I’ve a long walk home.’ Liam says.
‘alright..’ you say and stand up, he asks you for his number and hugs you before he leaves, leaving a kiss on your cheek.
‘It’s okay to rain some more days..’ you laugh to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment