Saturday 21 July 2012

#222

#imagine
Niall and you were watching horror movies on TV, eating a lot of popcorn and scaring each other all the time.
He let his fingers crawl over your back, like there was a spider and you got really scared.
‘Niall stop it.. I’m scared.’ You say, crawling in the corner of the couch.
‘Easy love, nothing will happen, I promise.’ He crawls over to you, sits on your legs and plants a little kiss on your lips.
He puts the TV on another program and puts you on his lap, you let your legs all over the couch, while listening to Niall’s clear heartbeat, feeling his strong arms around you and you slowly got more and more tired.
‘I love you.’ He whispers, you can barely hear.
‘I love you too.’ You say sleepy, and you lean your head against his chest.
He presses his lips to your head and strokes your hair, humming a song and making you fall asleep.
‘I’ll be protecting you forever hun, nothing will scare you without scaring me.’ he whispers, lifting you up and laying you down in bed, joining you and wrapping his arms around you as he falls asleep.


hope you liked it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment