Sunday 15 July 2012

One Shot #201



#imagine

‘Finally someone will see how much I care.’ You sing loudly while showering, Harry was coming home today and you would go to the airport after your shower.
You get dressed and get ready, until you hear the front door.
You take a quick look and see there Mr. Curly himself.
‘HARRY!’ you scream and run of the stairs, embracing him in a tight hug.
‘Hey love, I’ve missed you so much!’ he says.
‘I missed you too! How was tour?’ you smile.
‘it was great, but I’d be better with you.’ He kisses your lips and hold your waist, trying to carry on walking while kissing.
‘I brought you a little present, only it’s in one of the lads bags, so we gotta check on them.’ He says, chuckling sweetly.
‘You’re so smart.’ You laugh, grabbing the hold of his hand and smiling widely.
‘Let’s go then.’ He says and you walk out of the door.
You go to Louis’ apartment, and see Eleanor and Louis hugging there as Harry knocked on the door.
‘Hey Lou, you got that present which I bought for my little girl?’ he asks politely.
‘Yeah, the other lads come over soon, they want to know what it is, so come in!’
Harry hugs Eleanor, and I hug Louis, and then Eleanor as well, I hadn’t seen them in a long time.
The lads come in and Harry gets the little present, and as you open it, the lads see a little photo album, with all your moments with Harry in it, and in the back, there’s a little note.
“This space will be for a picture with our kid, as soon as we get one, so it’ll always be an album to be proud of. –Harry.”
‘Harry, that’s so sweet! Thank you!’ you smile happily and kiss his lips.
‘Everything for my girl, glad to be back home with my little family.’ He sighs.
He mentioned it, my little family.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment