Saturday 21 July 2012

#210


#imagine

It’s a cold winter day in my hometown and I was at the couch, eating some soup while watching TV.
Harry would come over today and we would go for a walk, but it’s way too cold.
I heard the doorbell ring and went to the door, I opened it and found a half frozen Harry.
‘come in, you must be freezing.’ I said, letting him in and rubbing my arms, it was so cold, although the door was only open for a few seconds.
I hugged him tightly, his cold hands against my jumper, I still felt that his hands were cold.
I smiled and pressed my lips to his, to warm his up, I felt his smile while kissing and pulled away.
‘Want some soup as well? It isn’t a good idea to go for a walk.’ I said.
‘Yeah, I’d love some hun, thank you.’ He smiled and followed me to the kitchen, I got him some in a little bowl and we went back to the couch and I finished my soup while he ate his.
‘You make the best soup babe.’ Harry whispered in my ear, softly kissing it afterwards.
‘Thank you.’ I said politely, smiling at him.
We cuddled up on the couch and watched some TV.
‘hun, you know that I love you right?’ he said, watching me cutely and glaring into my eyes.
‘You know that I love you?’ I said.
He took me on his lap and made me look at him.
He placed some hair behind me ear before he leaned in and kissed me passionately.
‘I love you.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment