Saturday 21 July 2012

#223

#imagine

You were messing around in One Direction’s house, all together, the boys, Celina ( Louis’ gf. ), Ashley, Janina and Radhiyyah.
The boys and you have always been great friends, Celina was going out with Louis when she took you to them, and tried to make couples, Ashley with Harry, Janina with Niall and Radhiyyah with Liam, but she never succeeded.

Radiyyah’s POV.

Liam was watching me all the time and I stood up and sat next to him, I always had a huge crush on him and we would be a great couple.
We started talking and I liked him more and more.. his smile, the twinkle in his eyes when he talked, everything.
‘Well, do you have an eye on someone?’ he asked.
‘Yeah.. actually.. I do.’ I smiled.
‘Is he handsome?’ he asked, biting his lip.
‘You should know.’ 
‘Well.. who is it?’ he asked.
I started blushing and looked him into his eyes.
‘IT’S YOU LIAM.’ Celina screamed, laughing.
‘you like me?’ he asked surprised, suddenly leaning in to kiss me.. 
Best night ever..

Janina’s POV.

Niall went to get something to eat, and I followed him to help.
‘Hey gorgeous.’ He smiled.
I send him a smile back and leaned against the counter.
‘Sorry, I need to get something from there.’ Niall leaned against me and grabbed something, our faces very close to each other.
He leaned back a little, staring into my eyes.
He laid what he had in his hand on the counter and laid his hands on my hips.
He smiled at me and pressed his lips to mine.
I smiled into the kiss and he deepened it, asking permission for his tongue to enter my mouth.
I parted my lips and we soon were making out.
As we pulled away I pressed a little kiss on his cheek.
‘would you like to be my Nialler?’ I blushed.
‘Yes babe, I’d love to.’ He smiled and planted a kiss on my head.

Ashley’s POV.

Harry and I were messing around with each other, and I ran away, into their backyard, him close behind me.
I tripped over something and laid on the grass, while my knee was hurting.
Harry hovered above me, sticking out his tongue and kissing my cheek.
‘let’s see.’ He said, rolling the pipes of my jeans op, revealing a wound on my knee.
‘it’s not that bad, it only hurts I guess, will be over soon.’ He smiled.
He pulls back the pipe and hovered above me again.
‘you still need punishment for leaving me.’ he said and started tickling me, making me squeal.
I laughed till I cried and he stopped all of a sudden.
‘I love you Ashley.’ He smiled and got up, pulling me on my feet.
‘I love you too.’ I hugged him and we walked back.. hand in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment