Monday 16 July 2012

One Shot #203

#imagine

'Yes, that one.. no, yes, yes, yes, no, no, no, no.' That's how I, [yn], choose my music.
"Crawl - Louis Tomlinson (cover)" 
I started singing along.
'We'll crawl, till we can walk again, and we'll run, until we're strong enough to jump, and we'll fly.. until there is no end, so we'll crawl.. crawl.. crawl.. back to love.' i sat down at my bed, it's almost a year ago that my granddad died, almost a year ago that some of my friends were asking everything about my lovely boyfriend.. Louis Tomlinson, and made me angry and burst out to them. 
it's all almost a year ago, it still hurts a lot.
Louis was on tour, he couldn't come online that much, we texted, that's it.
"Hey hun, come at skype at 9 pm ur time x Lou" 
i read it and replied;
"i don't really feel like skyping.. i'm sorry." 
i laid down on my bed and put the music on louder.
i missed him like hell, but i just couldn't face him right now, with all that in my head.
"babe, please come, i need to show you something.. x"
i sighed and went online when it was 9 pm.
Louis started a videoconversation and i accepted.
'Hey hun, i know why you don't want to talk, i'm sorry i can be there for you, but in no time i'll be with you again, i promise.' 
'i miss you.' I said.
'i miss you too baby, wait a second, i'll be back soon!' he hangs up and you take your laptop downstairs, sitting on the couch.
The doorbell rings and you go over to it.
'Hello, a package for you, could you sign here?' the delivery guy said.
i did and went inside, looking what was in the package.
i found a picture with me and Louis in it, and a note that said, "this is something you can look at if you can't sleep, something that will remind you of me.. place it next to your bed as soon as it has arrived. i love you. -Louis."
i smiled at it and went to the bedroom, where i saw him, smiling his crooked smile and starting to sing "Crawl" it was our song, we always sang it together.
'We'll crawl, till we can walk again, we'll run until we're strong enough to jump, and we'll fly until there is no end, so we'll crawl, crawl, crawl.. back to love' He walked over to me and pulled me in a hug.
'Don't be sad ever again, i can't handle that.' he whispred and i smiled.
'I'm sorry, sometimes you're just sad..' i mumbled.
he stroked my cheek with his thumb and kissed me.
'but no worry, i'll be here for you.' he smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment