Saturday 7 July 2012

One Shot #197 Niall-story 'forever... or never'




Judith - @Dutchieswants1D
Radhiyyah - @iAd0re1D
Anna - @Atharing
Janina - @janina1d



Since a few months, I live together with the love of my life; Niall Horan.
He’s in the famous band One Direction, and is at work a lot, I knew he would, I learned to life with it.
We live in the complex with the other boys, I won’t be alone, because I have Janina, Judith and Anna, the girlfriends of Zayn, Harry and Liam.
We’re like the best friends ever and we are almost every day together, we go to the same school, we’re in our senior year, and spent nearly all the time after it together.
I’m Celina, a 17 year-old from Holland, there’s where I found Niall.. I’ll tell you about how we met.

It was time to go, I went to the signing 1D would do in Amsterdam, and I live 3 hours from there. I went with the train and arrived in Amsterdam, it was quite easy to find, and I went inside, I was one of the first girls who went to the table, and had a quite long, I think you can call it long, conversation with them, they were so nice. At last, I came at Niall’s side, he watched me and his jaw dropped, which made me giggle.
‘Hey’ he said, with his lovely Irish accent.
‘Hello Niall.’ I said, smiling.
‘What’s your name?’ he asked, while signing my CD.
‘I’m Celina..’ I said, blushing.
He gave me my CD and stood up, walking to Paul, who came to me and asked me to walk with him.
He brought me to a room and there was no one in it.. he said I had to wait, gave me something to drink and walked away.
After like 5 minutes, the door opened and Niall came in.
‘I’m sorry.. I just had to see you without all the people around..’ he said. ‘I said I was going to pee.. well, I won’t.’ he chuckled and came closer to me.
‘But, why me? There are so many girls over there.. why do you want to see me..’ I said.
‘I don’t know.. it feels comfortable around you.’ He took a little paper out of his pocket and shove it into my hand.
‘Here, take this.. I need to go back.. I’m sorry.’ He kissed my cheek and explained how to get at the exit, and I left.
I watched at the paper and found his number and a sweet message, I smiled and went home.

Yes, that’s how I met Niall… it was quite exciting, I couldn’t think properly.
After I called him, he wanted to meet me some times.. so we did.
I got into a relationship with him, and  I just couldn’t believe it was me.
We didn’t went public the first months, he wanted to protect me from fans and hate.
But now we are in public, and after I got some hate, I got respected more and more.
‘you make our little Nialler happier than ever..’ that kind of messages I get now.

After we decided to live together.. it all went fast, just when we were done with everything, he had to leave for America. A 3 month tour, that will be hard.
I went to the other girls and we decided to go there in a few weeks, when they didn’t have to do that much.
I was excited to go there, my final exams were in a month, I would have rest… but yeah, I’d rather have him by my side.
We planned and got everything ready for the flight and America, it was just 3 days away and the boys didn’t know a thing about it.
I had texted Niall if he wanted to skype tonight, if he wasn’t busy, and so we did.
‘Hey Nialler, how are you?’ I waved at the camera.
‘Hey Lina! I’m good.. missing you loads, how are you cutie?’ he smiles.
I love it when he says Lina to me.
‘I’m good as well, missing you too, and don’t call me cutie!’
He smirks.
‘Cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie cutie.’ He laughs.
‘Stop it!’ I said, faking a sob.
‘Don’t cry.’ He said immediately, and it make me laugh.
‘That’s called a fake sob…’ I giggled.
Well, that kind of conversations we have, cute and lovely.
As we said goodbye, I got to sleep with a smile.

-
I was packing my luggage and the girls came in, they had a key.
‘Hey, you ready?’ Janina asked.
‘Yeah, almost just my sunglasses…’ I got my sunglasses and went to them, hugging each of them and we left for America.
-part 1.

I run into him from behind and put my hands on his eyes.
‘Guess who?’ I said.
‘Celina?’ he said in a husky voice.
‘Ah, damn.. ‘ I said, he turned around and puts his arms around me.
‘Why.. what..’
‘We wanted to surprise you all, so we all came to America.’ I chuckled.
‘you’re so lovely.’ He kissed me softly and I held my hands through his hair.
‘I’m not, I just missed you.’ I smiled.
‘I missed you too, you can’t believe how much.’ he smiled and pushed his lips on mine again.
‘Come on, I heard Louis’ girlfriend was here too? I didn’t meet her yet..’ I said.
‘Yeah, okay, I think the others will be there as well.’ He took my hand and we went to the others.
‘Hey guys, nice to see you all.’ I hugged the boys and I introduced myself to Radhiyyah, Louis’ girlfriend.
‘I’m Celina.’ I smiled.
I knew we would be great friends.. she seemed nice.
We shared our rooms like this ;
Room 1 ; Celina, Niall, Judith, Harry.
Room 2 ; Liam, Anna, Zayn, Janina.
Room 3 ; Louis and Radhiyyah.
Louis was the first for the 2 persons room, so he got it.
It was quite late already, so we went to sleep, me and Niall laid down in one of the beds, and we snuggled up to each other.
-
‘Niall, stop poking.. I’m awake!’ you giggle as you open your eyes.
‘Sorry.. don’t hit me.’ he laughed.
Harry and Judith were gone already, Niall was sitting on me, on my belly.
‘Get off me?’ I watched him with puppy eyes.
‘No.’ he smirks. He brought his face closer and kissed my lips, his arms around my back.
‘why not?’ I tried to get him off me, but it went wrong miserably.
‘because I like this.’ He chuckles and lifts me up with his strong arms.
‘Put me doooown!’ you demand.
‘No..’ he walks into the bathroom, closes the door and puts you down by then.
‘Niall, why?’ he lays a finger on your lips and comes closer, putting off his shirt.
‘Just a shower together.. you’re not scared for me are you?’ he smirks.
‘No. but you also could’ve asked me?’ I smiled. his hand travel around my back, taking of my shirt, and so he put off all my clothes.
As we were in the shower, he began to act dirtily and you won’t get more details. ;).
-
‘Niall. You seriously eat a lot.’ I chuckled as I saw him eating for ten again, I missed those times.
‘but you love me.’ he smiled.
‘oh yes I do.’ I stood up and went to the toilet.
We had some great days, and unfortunately, I had to go back.
‘Judith, keep an eye on her!’ Niall said, chuckling. He turned to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.
‘Are you alright? you don’t look right..’ he said, caringly.
‘Yeah, just a bit pain in my belly, think I ate too much this morning.’ I smiled.
‘shall I kiss it better?’ he kissed my lips long and sweet before he pulled away and hugged me tight.
‘call me when you’re home okay? And also call me if there’s something.’
‘I will. I love you.’ I kissed his cheek and we left.. I looked over my shoulder and he waved, making me smile.
-
After a long flight, we were finally back home in England, and we took a taxi to home, I still felt a bit sick, so I would just lay down a bit at home.
‘Hey Niall! I’m home.. still sick but it’ll be over soon.’ I called him, like I promised.
‘Hey darling, aw, too bad, hope you’ll be better soon. It’s so annoying that I can’t take care of you right now..’
‘No worry, I’ve Judith and the other girls.’ I chuckled.
‘if it’s not over in 3 days, go to the doctor..’
‘Yeah alright.. wait a sec..’ I pulled down the phone and ran to the toilet, throwing up.
I cleaned my mouth and went back.
‘You still here?’
‘Yeah.. what happened?’
‘throwing up.. I’m going to sleep in a minute I think.’
‘Yeah, good idea, I’ll ask Harry to send Judith to you, he’s also talking on the phone, kiss on your cheek, I love you, and I miss you already.’
‘okay, thanks.. and I love you too baby, miss you too. Bye bye. ‘ I hung up and went to bed, trying to get asleep.
I heard Judith coming into my room and smiled at her.
‘Hey, how you feeling?’
‘it’s getting better, though it’s quite painful.’
‘did you.. you know.. do it with Niall?’ she asked.
‘Well.. yes.. but.. it can’t.. no.’ I let my head fall into my hands.
-part2

‘We need to test it.. I think it could be..’ Judith said.
‘I don’t want it.. I’ll ruin his career..’ I was crying softly.
‘come on, he’ll be happy.. I know that for sure, you know how good he is with children.’
‘yeah.. but still.. well, first test it.’ We got up from my bed and went to get a pregnancy test.
‘Come on Celina, why’s it taking so long..’
I was looking at it.. it was positive, I felt myself falling into the ground.
‘it’s.. it’s.. positive.’ I mumbled when I came out of the bathroom.
‘Oh. My. God! You’re gonna be a mum!’ she yells.
‘how am I going to tell this to Niall?’ I felt tears coming again.
‘he’s coming back tomorrow.. just tell him!’ she said happily.

The day went fast, and I went to sleep, tomorrow morning, Niall would be home, I couldn’t go to the airport though, I was still quite sick, I texted him, he said he would come home as soon as possible.

‘Hun, I’m home!’I heard from downstairs, I smiled and got out of bed, walked down the stairs in my PJ’s.
‘Hey Niall, I missed you.’ I smiled lightly, wrapping my arms around him or a hug.
‘I missed you way more, and now I can take care of you, finally.’ He smiled, kissing my head.
‘Niall.. it’s not the flu.. it’s not that I’m just sick..’ I said, watching in his eyes, which were full questions.
‘I’m.. pregnant..’ I said, and once again, there were tears.
‘you’re pregnant? Since America?’ he says, stroking my cheek.
‘yeah.. please don’t get mad or something..’ I said, looking at the ground.
‘I’m not mad, I’m only happy.’ He smiled. ‘I’m gonna be a dad!’
‘Niall.. your career, it’ll be hard, you’re away from home a lot.’
‘hey, little girl, management will get us more home, we’ve been away so much already, we get more free time, and we’ll be recording over here.’ He smiled.
‘seriously?’ I said, looking up.
‘Yeah, so don’t worry, I’ll see my two loves as much as possible.’ He smiled and rubbed his hand over my belly.
‘Come on, let’s tell the boys then, only Judith knows.’
‘Okay.’ He takes your hand and leads you upstairs, to change your clothes, and he to wash his face and pick some other clothes as well.
‘Let’s go.’ It was 10 am now, he had been home for 2 hours now.
‘We’ll go to a bakery later, to get some breakfast.’ He kissed my hand, took my hand and leaded me to the others’ house.
‘Booooys!’ we screamed together as we walked into their apartment, it’s near the street, though it’s a  5 minute walk.
‘We’re here.’ They screamed back from the garden, they all sat at the pool, Judith, Harry, Radhiyyah and Louis in the pool, the other’s on blankets in the grass.
‘Guys.. we gotta tell you something.’ I started, and looked and Niall.
They all watched at us, I saw Judith smiling at us.
‘We’re going to be parents..’ Niall smiled.
‘Oh my god! Congrats!’ Janina screamed, she ran over to me, pulling me in a tight hug.
‘Thanks.’ I said, I couldn’t smile, my belly was hurting like hell.
‘hey, are you alright?’ she asked.
‘yeah, it just hurts a bit.’
‘will be alright.’ she winked and went to hug Niall.
The others came over to us and hugged us as well, the boys kissing my cheek as well.
We sat down with them, just ordering food, instead of going to a bakery.
I laid down on my back, closing my eyes, I didn’t sleep well last night.
Niall hang above me, kissing my cheek.
‘We’ll go to the hospital this afternoon, maybe they’ve something against the pain.’
‘I hope so.’ I said, laying my hand around my belly.
He kissed my head and went inside, getting a outfit to go for a swim.
I walked into their house, to the bathroom, again, throwing up.
Judith stood at the door.
‘You alright?’ she asked.
‘no.. it’s hurting so bad..’
‘I’ll get Niall, you need to go to the hospital for some medication or something.’ She ran outside and I made myself ready to go.
‘Celina, easy, it’ll be over soon.’ Niall said as he saw my tears, it was just a killing pain.

Niall’s POV.

It was hard to see her living in pain, so I drove a bit faster to the hospital, and we went to ask where we had to be, when we found it, they helped us immediately, good service.

‘Well, maybe we can make a scan, how long have you been pregnant?’
‘I think.. 3 weeks now.’ She answered.
‘Well, that’s just enough to see something at least.’
‘We’d love to see it.’ I said, smiling.
‘you’re here as well for the pain I guess? I think I have something for that, I’ll get everything, just wait here.’ The doctor left the room and we waited.
‘Excited?’ I asked, chuckling.
‘Yeah, a bit.. I love you Niall. I’m glad you stay, although it’s going to be hard.’
‘Hun, don’t you ever think I’m leaving you, I won’t.’ I said, kissing her head.
The doctor came in again and gave her a little box with medicines.
‘Twice a day, in the morning and before dinner.’ She smiled.
‘And now the scan!’ she pulled Celina’s top up a bit and smeared gel on it, making the scan.
‘There’s a little head.. and these are the feet.’ She explained to us, I was quite speechless, it was quite funny to see.
‘want a photo?’ she asked, and we both nodded.
She took the picture and gave it to us before we went home, she had to come again every month.
We were home and she went to bed again, she was really tired, and I joined her, I was tired as well.
I put my arms around her and we both fell asleep.
-part3

Weeks pass, and I got a little bump, Niall had a lot of work, though he was home quite much.
‘Hey hun, I’m home!’ he screamed as he came back from a signing, he sounded like a happy child.
‘Hey, what made you so happy?’ I stood up and gave him a peck on the lips.
‘you.’ He smiled.
‘you’re so cheesy sometimes.’ I laughed and went to the kitchen to get a drink.
‘Want something as well?’ I asked.
‘Nah, I’ll get it myself.’ He said, putting his arms around me from behind.
He kissed my neck and grabbed the glass that I just got.
‘You’re quite mean.’ I chuckled and got another glass.
‘I know.’ He grinned and kissed my cheek.
We sat down at the couch, we had to go to the hospital for another scan later today.
The doorbell rang, it were Judith and Janina, which made Niall go to the other boys for like half an hour.
‘Well, we decided you have to pick good names, and we’re going to help you.’ They smiled.
‘Girls, I want Niall to choose as well, so we’ll do that later okay?’
‘oh.. yeah.’ At that moment, he came in again, Harry along with him.
‘Niall, you need to help us!’ Janina said. ‘picking babynames!’
‘Guys.. can we do that later? We got to go to the hospital in a few minutes.’ He chuckled.
‘I came to get you two.’ Harry said.
‘Aw.. okay.’ They stood up, hugged me and left.
‘get your coat, we’re going!’ he said and we went to the hospital for the third scan now.
‘it’s growing fast, that’s great. See, here’s the little head.’ The doctor points somewhere on the screen.
‘can you see if it’s a girl or a boy?’ I said.
‘You want to know?’ she asked.
‘If he wants as well.. yes.’ I smiled.
‘Yeah, I’d like to know it as well.’ He held my hand.
‘Okay, we’ll look.. erm.. it’s a boy.’ She said.
‘we’re getting a babyboy.’ I chuckled and leaned up to kiss Niall’s cheek.
‘Yeah, it’ll be great.’ He tears up a bit and I thought it was very cute.
I squeezed his hand swiftly and we were allowed to go again, the next appointment in a few months.
The others were all nervously waiting for us at our house, wait, how did they get in? okay, doesn’t matter.
‘And?’ one of them said as we came in.
‘We know the sex of the baby.’ We grinned.
Niall sat down at the couch, pulling me on his lap.
‘Well…’ they all watched us.
‘What do you think? A boy or a girl?’ his grin got wider.
‘A girl?’ Louis said.
‘No. a boy!’ I said happily.
‘Oh. My. God. I’m gonna get a playmate!’ he smiled.
Radhiyyah laughed at him. ‘Yeah, but then Harry’s alone.. poor him.’
Harry started fake crying and turned away from Louis.
‘but.. no, Harry, Larry Stylinson is forever..’ he mumbled, walking to Harry.
‘Yeah, I know, I just wanted to hear that.’ he started laughing.
Louis slapped Harry’s face and sat down behind Radhiyyah, putting his arms around her.
‘we’re going to get a baby as well, just not now.’ He whispered in her ear.
‘yeah.’ She smiled at him.
‘Let’s order some food, I’m hungry.’ Niall suddenly said out of nowhere.
‘you’re always hungry..’ Janina said.
‘That’s right.’ He grins.
‘Let’s order pizzas?’ Zayn said.
‘YES PLEASE.’ Niall screamed out of desperation.
We all ordered a pizza and talked a bit, I still can’t believe I’m part of this big family.
-part4.

‘I’m sorry hun, I know it’s important to stay with you now, but they need me..’ Niall said, looking down. I had only a few days left before I should be in labor. The months went quite fast, I had a huge belly now and I seriously needed help with everything, it didn’t care Niall, he only enjoyed it.
‘Just go, I’ll get Judith or Janina or one of the girls over here, no worry, I’ll let them call if something happens.’ I smiled and kissed his lips.
‘Okay, see you soon, love.’ he left and I called the girls to come over.
They came over and we watched a movie, until I felt my belly hurt so damn much.
‘Girls.. we got a problem.’ I said and they watched me, shocked, knowing what happened ; my water had been broken.
‘Come on, we’ll get you to the hospital, we’ll call Niall as well.’ They said and we went quietly to the car, while Janina got some clothes for me.
‘Niall? Yeah, Judith here, Celina’s in labor.. yes, we’re going to the hospital. Yeah, okay, see you there!’ she hung up and turned to me.
‘He said he loves you and that you’ve to hold on.’ She chuckled.
-
I laid in the hospital bed for hours now, Niall at my right, in one of the chairs, and Judith here as well, the others went home, there wasn’t much to do here.
‘Celina, come on, you’ll get rid of the pain soon.’ He said, kissing my hand.
I felt my eyes closing, my breath going slower, and Niall started panicking, but I was gone by then.

Niall’s POV.

‘Celina.. Celina?’ I said as I didn’t hear her breathing properly and she closed her eyes.
I pushed the red button, trying to wake her up, though it didn’t work.
The nurses told us to wait outside, she got breath now, though she’s asleep, they had to get the baby by a surgery, or one of them wouldn’t make it.
They got her to the surgery room, and we waited in silence, well Judith called the others, who were coming as well.
The doctor came to us, and I asked how they were, both of them.
‘The baby is alright, but the mother.. it’s still critical, we’ve to watch her the whole night and if she gets weaker, there’s a huge chance she won’t make it.. though if it stays the same or it gets better, she’ll be fine.’ He said.
Tears were streaming down my face, she couldn’t leave us, she’s so young.. and I love her so much.
‘Well, they’re in a room together, she’s still weak, so not too much people around please. Though, congratulations with your little baby boy.. but I think your girlfriend is more important.’
He walked us to the room and we went in, it was horrible to see her like that, I couldn’t anything else than cry.
I walked over to her bed, sat down on the edge and took her hand, it made her heart beat a little faster.
‘You’ll make it, love, you’ll make it.’ I whispered.
Suddenly, the monitor was beeping very loud and fast, a heart-attack.
-part5.

Niall’s POV.

‘Sir, you gotta wait here.’ The doctor said, putting us in a corner, they did some things but it didn’t help yet.
I came closer, the doctor allowed me to.
‘Celina.. don’t give up, I know you are strong enough, so hold on.. it’ll be all right, I promise, I can’t life without you..’ tears streamed down my face and I took a step back, they tried again, and her heartbeat went back to normal..
‘your voice is calming her down, I think that if you talk long enough with her, you’ll hold her calm, and maybe it works that her body has enough rest to heal enough.’ The doctor said, which made me smile a bit.
I talked a lot to her, telling our things, like the dates we had, how much I loved her, how perfect she was.. everything.
‘Celina, you really got to wake up soon.. I can’t do this without you, we need each other to enjoy our lovely son, our little Jason.’ I held her hand and kissed it, and she moved her fingers.

Celina’s POV.
I heard a voice talking to me, but I didn’t see anything..
‘our lovely son, our little Jason..’ I heard quietly.
I tried to open my eyes, but it was quite heavy, I breathed hard, but it went better the longer I breathed.
I opened my eyes, finding two lovely crystal blue eyes watching me.
‘Niall?’ I lightly said.
‘Thank god, you’re awake..’ he said, smiling at me, rubbing my forehead with his thumb while his hand laid on my head lightly.
‘What happened?’ I asked, confused, I didn’t know a thing since that time in the car.
‘you’ve been ‘asleep’ for the last three days, you had a lot of stress and you fainted, which made you weak while they had to get the baby, it was critical.. you had a heart attack.. and only at my voice you calmed down..’ he sobbed.
‘really? I’m such lazy.’ I smiled lightly, laying my hand on his cheek.
I watched around the room, I saw the little Jason, mine and Niall’s son, I saw Judith, who was texting the others probably.
‘Judith..’ I said, my voice wasn’t loud, I felt quite weak.
‘Judith, she asks for you.’ Niall said, smiling sweetly at me.
Judith came over and I asked how everyone was, how everything was solved and things.
‘No worry about it, management understood that I needed to be here with you, they said we have a break for 2 or 3 weeks, maybe longer, so everyone can rest a bit.’ Niall said.
The doctor came in, happy that I was awake.
‘I need to do some tests, and if you feel stronger and the tests are good, you’re allowed to go home, though you’ve to rest a lot.’ He said before walking out again to get the tests ready.
Niall kissed my head and sat down at a chair, he looked exhausted.
The doctor did some tests and I was getting stronger after I ate something, sharing it with Niall of course.
‘Okay, the tests are good and I see you have your color back, not pale anymore, how do you feel?’ the doctor said as he came back in.
‘I feel kinda great.’ I said, smiling at Niall.
‘Then you’re allowed to go home, with your son as well.’ He said, shaking you a hand and he let you leave slowly, you had to put your own clothes on and things.
‘well, goodbye.’ he said as we saw him in the hall.
-
At home I was like Niall’s princess, he really did everything, though I said he didn’t have to do all those things.
When I felt better, I started to do things as well, helping with Jason of course, but I wasn’t allowed to do too much from him, though I said I could.

‘Niall, let me do it, come on.’ I said, kissing his cheek and taking over the cooking stuff.
‘just be careful..’ he said, still watching me while he was lifting up Jason.
‘He’s growing fast, and he looks like you though.’ Niall smirked.
‘He has your eyes but my hair, he doesn’t look like me..’ I chuckled, watching them both, I loved them so much.


I still had to go to the hospital every week, just for a check.
The other girls would watch Jason, they were so sweet to him, it’s just one big family over here, I love them.
Today was my last check, me and Niall went to the hospital and Judith and Janina watched our little baby.
He drove carefully until suddenly, another car smashed in the back of the car, I fainted and Niall as well.
I saw a huge meadow.. with me, Jason and Niall.. sitting on a blanket, having a picnic, but I was erasing slowly..
I saw Jason crying, Niall comforting him, they watched a picture of me, with the date of today..

I fluttered my eyes open, finding myself in the car, I had nothing.. I looked over to Niall, he only had his arm bleeding but he was watching me with big eyes, and we got out of the car.
‘It’s like we’re unlucky or something..’ I said. ‘at least, me..’
‘We’re not, and you’re not, that asshole was just drunk.’ He said, putting his arms around me and kissing my cheek.
The ambulance came, just like the police, the man who drove into our car was dying, he had made a horrible crash.
‘Rest in peace..’ I said.
The people wanted to check us as well, as I told them I needed to check as well in the hospital, they wanted to give us a ride, now we didn’t have a working car anymore, we would get  a new one though.
‘Everything will be alright hun.’ Niall whispered in my ear, I seemed to have a concerned look or something.
‘yeah, it will..’ I mumbled.
-part6.

Last days, I stayed at home, afraid something would happen again, I had such bad luck..
Jason was a really quiet baby, I think he got that from me, I’m quite quiet as well.
He ate like Niall though, a lot, it was funny how Niall feed him, he’s a really good dad.
‘Hey daddy Horan, tonight I’m taking you somewhere, you’re doing a lot of things for me and for little Jason… you deserve a night off.’ I chuckled, kissing his lips.
‘And Jason then?’ I rolled my eyes and he understood that the other girls would take care of Jason.
‘I’ll bring him there when we go, so don’t worry.’ I smiled.
I went grocery shopping with Jason while Niall went to his rehearsal, he hadn’t have them since I was back from the hospital, I was glad management let him take care of our family, finally something they understood. I felt horrible that I held him away from fans, and I also tweeted the fans I was sorry, though they thought it was okay..
It was almost time to bring Jason away, so I changed my clothes and went to the girls, Niall following me, still no idea what I had planned.
‘Hey girls, I love you forever!’ I smiled, they had been such lovely girls to me last times, I seriously had the best friends.
‘Well, enjoy your time, we know everything girly!’ they took over Jason and we left the complex.
I took him to the place of our first real date, the beach.
‘Remember that night? Our first real date was over here, we saw each other a few times before that time, but look where it brought us..’ I said, we walked hand in hand through the sand of the beach, my shoes in my free hand.
‘I remember, I loved to be with you, it was the date with our first kiss as well..’ he smiled.
We stood there, watching the sun going down, in silence.
‘Niall, I just want to thank you for everything you’ve done.’ I turned to him with a smile on my face.
‘Babe, no thanks, I did what I had to do.’ He smiled and kissed me.
I let my hands go through his soft hair.
‘I love you.’ I whispered, taking his hand again, dragging him along till we came at the end, I had some huge candles there, making a way to a table with dinner.
‘I couldn’t help myself.’ I smirked and watched his face, of course he was hungry, he is Niall.
‘you’re the best, love.’ he smiled and kissed my lips before we took a seat and ate the food I let prepare for this lovely moment.
‘I want this moment forever, but with Jason next time, when he has grown a bit.’ I smiled as we walked back home.
‘Yeah, it would be great.’ He smiled and kissed my hands, our fingers were entwined.
‘I had such a wonderful night, I love you.’ He said as we went to the girls, to get Jason so they could sleep.
‘Hey girls, how are you?’ I said, smiling, as Janina opened the door.
‘Good, Jason’s asleep, what an angel!’ she smiled.
I came in and hugged them all.
‘So much thank you, I loved this evening..’ I glanced at Niall which smiled when he noticed.
‘I’m going to bed, I’ll take Jason with me, have fun tonight, I’ll see you tomorrow.’ Niall gave me a little kiss and went to our apartment. He doesn’t like being the only guy around us, I thought it was cute, but I also know he’s tired, it has been a tire full day for him as well.
I had a little conversation with the girls before I went to bed as well in Niall and my apartment.
I kissed Niall’s cheek, watched Jason sleeping peacefully and went to sleep..
-part 7.

Jason grew up fast and he could walk a little, with help.
We always took him to the lads, who always played with him and it was adorable to see.
‘He grew a lot!’ Radhiyyah said, smiling sweetly at the sight of Jason and Louis playing, she had always loved kids.
‘Yeah, and it’s quite easy to say he’s Niall’s child, he eats A LOT.’ I laughed.
‘you could’ve expect that.’ Janina laughed.
‘Yeah, but still!’ I said.
‘Hey girly.’ Zayn came over and distracted Janina, they were kissing and cuddling on the couch.
‘Guys, I’m going to put Jason in a bath and getting him asleep, afterwards I’m taking a shower..’ I said, walking over to Jason and lifting him up.
‘Okay, well, when you’re back we’ll eat with all of us?’  Niall smiled.
‘Okay, give me an hour, maybe an hour and a half?’ I kissed his cheek and left the room.

Judith’s POV.

Jason was adorable, the lads are so cute around him, wish I had such a beautiful child, though I’m way too young, Celina was as well, though they’re really great parents.
Harry climbed on my lap and asked for my attention, he apparently didn’t get enough attention from Louis.
I laughed and tickled him on his sides, which he hates.
‘Enough attention for you?’ I smirked.
‘Yes, and please.. never do that again, or I’ll punish you.’ He said with an evil look on his face.
‘Aw, come here then.’ I said, quickly kissing his lips, leaving him by wanting more.
‘you’re such a tease.’ He smirked.
‘Yeah, but I don’t care.’

A little about me, because you don’t really know me..
My past with Harry is quite hard to tell, I was insecure about everything, especially myself, and when the Directioners knew about me and I received hate, I cut myself.
Harry found out and we talked about it, getting a solution and since then, I have never cut myself again, I talked more, I was more happy because they started to respect me much more.
Now I’m in this big family and I love to be part of it.

Niall’s POV.
I was making food together with Louis and Radhiyyah, Celina was still in the shower, it last a bit long though..
I went to check her as she just came out, dressed and all.
‘Wow, you’re so flawless.’ I smiled.
‘No, I’m not, cutie’ she said, putting her arms around my neck and kissing my lips before we went downstairs.
The food was done so we all went to eat, it’s always so cozy with all of us.
‘What are you guys doing tonight?’ Harry asked randomly.
‘We don’t know yet.’ I said.
‘We’re going to the movies.’ Louis smiled.
‘and we’ve a movienight on our couch!’ Zayn chuckled.
‘we were planning to walk outside and then sleep?’ Liam smirked.
‘Well, maybe I know something we could do Niall.’ Celina smiled.
‘What do you want to do, love?’ I said.
‘With Jason and you to the beach?’ she was still smiling, it was a great idea.
‘Well, Haz, we’re going to the beach.’ I said, smiling and taking her hand underneath the table.
‘Judith, what are we going to do?’ he asked.
‘I don’t know, we’ll see.’ She smiled.
As we all finished dinner, they all left, and Celina went to get Jason.
‘Finally some family time.’ I smiled as we walked out of the door.
-part 8.

-this part had all the different kind of ‘dates’ in it, which you read in the last part.-

Radhiyyah’s POV.

Louis and I left after a great dinner, we’d prepare at home and then go the movies.
‘Lou, I’m going for a quick shower!’ I screamed as I walked over to the bathroom.
As I walked into the bedroom for some clothes before getting under the hot water of the shower, I bumped into Louis, who had a big grin on his face and followed me into the shower.
‘Louis!’ I laughed.
We took a quick shower together and got dressed.
‘Ready?’ he asked.
‘Yep, come on.’  We took our keys, and I took my purse and we left.
We watched one of the romantic movies and had a lot of popcorn and drinks.
At the end of the movie, I was settled down on Louis’ lap, and we were making out.. there weren’t many people so we could do what we wanted.
After the movie, Louis gave a massage while we laid in bed.. he really gives good massages.
‘I love you.’ He smiled.
‘I love you too, Boo Bear.’ I smiled and kissed his lips.
We talked for hours and I fell asleep in his arms.

Janina’s POV.

Zayn and I had a movie night, we chose a few movies, and he chose ‘Mirrors’ it’s a horror movie, which I dislike..
I chose the Lion King because it’s such a great movie.
We started with the Lion King and we watched pretty intensive, which was quite funny.
I grabbed the bowl with popcorn and I had my legs on Zayn’s lap and putted the bowl there, eating slowly.
As it ended and the tears were wiped away, we went on with Mirrors.
As soon as it went gross, I hid my face into Zayn’s shoulder, which was quite fast.
‘Babe, easy, it’s all fake.’ He laughed.
‘It’s gross!’ I said, and snuggled up on his lap. ‘you just like the movie because of the name and the mirrors in it.’
‘Yeah.. actually..’ he laughed.
‘I knew it!’ I smiled and looked at his flawless face.
‘Don’t stare, babe.’ He chuckled and pulled me closer.
‘I never stare.’ I said, embarrassed.
‘you just did.’ He kissed my head and stopped the movie, none of us was going to watch it.
He laid me down on the couch and laid down next to me, putting his arms around me and hiding his head in the crook of my neck.
‘I love you.’ He said, kissing the soft skin of my neck.
‘I love you too.’ I giggled and shivered a bit by his gentle touch.
‘let’s get to bed?’ he said.
‘Yeah..’ I said and got up.
I yawned and we walked to bed, putting on our PJ’s and cuddling in bed until Zayn fell asleep.
I kissed his cheek and turned around, as he tightened his grip while sleeping.
I fell asleep short after him..

Judith’s POV.

Harry and me went to the apartment, still not knowing what to do.
Harry started to tickle me as soon as we were in the corridor.
I begged him to stop, which made him only like it more, and he pulled me down on the floor, sitting on top of me.
‘S-stop puh puh please!’ I squealed.
‘What do we say for that?’
‘Harry I love you!’ I screamed and it made him stop.
‘Mmh, I thought about mayonnaise, but that’s good as well.’
He kissed my laps and lifted me up, laying me down at the couch.
That’s how we spent the night, kissing, cuddling and hugging.

Anna’s POV.

Liam and I walked out of the door of Celina and Niall’s house and he took my hand, kissing it as we started to walk.
We went to the pier, sitting down at the edge.
‘I love you Anna.’ he said, smiling and putting his arm around my back.
I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed deeply.
‘I love you too, Liam.’ I said, smiling.
‘But I love you more.’ He said, squeezing me lightly.
‘No, you can’t. ‘
‘Yes I can.’ He looked at me as I turned my head slowly.
He smiled sweetly at me and kissed my lips softly.
We sat there for a long time, until it went dark, we watched the sunset and went home, it was so romantic and great with Liam.. I love him.

Celina’s POV.

I went to get Jason out of bed and he was quite sleepy, so I carried him to the beach.
Niall and I walked hand in hand, and I carried Jason on my other arm, he was so cute.
As we arrived at the beach I put him down and Niall and I both took one of his hands, he walked in the middle.
The sun came down slowly, it was a beautiful sight.
As we were done walking we sat down in the sand, Niall had Jason on his lap and I sat down next to them.
‘I love you both.’ He said, putting his arm around my back and kissing my cheek.
‘I love you too.’ I smiled and watched the sunset.
‘Mummy? I’m tiwed.’ Jason mumbled.
‘Go to sleep, we’ll carry you home.’ I smiled and rubbed his little cheek with my fingers.
He fell asleep against Niall’s chest and I couldn’t help myself but I had to take a  picture.
“I love my little family.” I posted on twitter with the pic..
It was my little family, and I loved them with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment