Saturday 21 July 2012

#209

#imagine

It has been 2 years, since I tweeted those tweets that I would meet Harry and that he would become my boyfriend. Where am I now? I’m his girlfriend since one year and a half and we’re happily together, we once had a fight, but it was good after a day, I love him with all my heart and he’s just the best boyfriend on earth, someone who’d give up the world for you.
Today he took me out, we walked hand in hand through the streets of Holmes Chapel, we visit his parents and old friends from his old band, White Eskimo. 
The sky is blue, the sun shines bright, and the perfect couple, that’s how they call us, walk around, can’t get any better I thought.
We went to the a little park, and sat down at one of the benches, seeing little children play at the playground, parents smiling happily at them, seeing old couples walking hand in hand, what’s the most adorable thing to see.
‘Love, we’ve been together for so long already, I really don’t know what to do without you..’ Harry whispered in my ear, his voice low and adorable. ‘I’d love to take you out to a restaurant, but it’s something everyone does, or making dinner at home, it’s so random, so I took you here, where the kids play, the old people walk.. and the birds sing.’ 
I smiled at him and held my hand through his curls.
‘I love you babe.’ He smiles and presses his lips to mine, a soft kiss, but with so much meaning, that’s something typical from Harry and me.
The old couple who was walking smiled at us and I heard the woman whisper; ‘They’ll end up just like us.’ 
I chuckled and gave them a friendly smile. 
Harry stood up in front of me and smiled a cheeky smile.
‘I didn’t come here without a reason of course, I didn’t say all those things for nothing, no.’ he got a little box out of this pocket and opened it, a cute ring sparkled because of the sunshine. ‘Will you become Mrs. Styles, and live happily after all together with me?’ he smiled.
‘Yes, of course Harry!’ I said excitedly and flung my arms around him.
Harry shove the ring on my finger and smiled. ‘I love you, soon Mrs. Styles.’ 
He pressed his lips to mine, a better feeling isn’t here, in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment