Saturday 21 July 2012

#208

#imagine

‘[your name], ready for a perfect day with me?’ Niall smiled, I was at my home in Finland, visiting mu parents for a week.
‘Yeah, come on!’ 
There was a lot of snow, it was a cold winter day and we decided to go for a long walk together, to the park, which was huge over here.
Finland in snow is just a beautiful sight ; http://www.arcticnomad.com/wp-content/gallery/finland-winter/finland_snow_winter_road.jpg
We walked hand in hand through the beautiful snow and Niall started to throw some at me, laughing at me because in ended in my jacket.
‘Niall, not funny!’ I pouted.
‘Yes it is.’ He let go of my hand and took more, throwing it all over me.
I threw some back and it landed in his hair, making him shake his head wildly, near me so it all hit me.
‘You’re so mean!’ I laughed and tried to tackle him into the snow, but he dragged me along, but luckily I fell on top of him.
I threw a lot of snow over him till he gave up.
All of a sudden he moved so he was on top and he shook his head again, making me shiver.
‘Come over here, you’re so cold.’ He said, pulling me on my feed and hugging me, rubbing my back and arms to get me warmer.
‘I looked into his eyes and pressed my lips to his, his were so warm..
‘come on, let’s go.’ He took my hand, which again, his was much warmer and we went along, we weren’t that wet, and I wasn’t too cold so we went along and got at a cute restaurant at the other side of the city.
‘Come on, it’s a good restaurant, and I’m quite hungry.’ I chuckled.
‘Yeah, me too.’ He smiled and we went inside, a waitress leaded us to our place and we sat down.
‘Erm.. could you help me? I don’t understand Finnish.’ 
‘Just take the same as me, you’ll love it.’ I smiled.
We ordered something and waited for it to come, so we talked a little.
‘You know you’re the cutest person in the world?’ 
‘I can’t be, because you are.’ I smiled.
He leaned over the table to kiss me and then our food arrived.
‘You’re right, I love this.’ He said as we were eating and enjoying the meal.
‘Never underestimate me.’ I laughed.
We took a dessert and went back home, going for a shower and lying in my bed, watching a movie.
‘[your name], you know that I love you right?’ he whispered.
‘Yes.. and you know I love you ?’ I smiled.
‘Yes.’ He kissed my lips and laid me on my back, crawling on top of me and deepening the kiss, it still was very passionate, yet intensive.
‘Niall, stop, I don’t want that yet.. and especially not here, my parents can sneak in!’ I laughed.
‘I’m sorry.. I just let myself go.’ He kissed my lips again and laid down close next to me, making me snuggle up in his chest.
My mum came in and gave us some popcorn for the movie, we thanked her.
‘I bet I can kiss this little piece of popcorn away from your lips.’ He laughed.
‘Show me.’ I took the popcorn and did it between my lips and Niall leaned in and just before his lips were on mine, I opened my mouth a little more so it fell in.
‘Hey! That’s mean.’ He pouted, and started tickling me as he put the bowl with popcorn away.
‘No, Niall stop!’ I begged.
‘You’ll do whatever I say?’ he teased.
‘Yes.’ I said.
He stopped and pulled me closer.
‘Stay with me forever and let me feed you this lovely popcorn.’ He chuckled.
‘I will stay with you forever, and of course you can feed me popcorn.’
After we were done eating the popcorn we laid in bed, cuddling up to each other.
‘I love you Niall, goodnight handsome.’ I kissed his lips sweetly.
‘Sweet dreams m’lady.’ He smiled and pressed his lips to my temple before I buried my head into his chest and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment