Thursday 5 July 2012

One Shot #196


#imagine

You’re at a funeral, someone in your family had passed away, and you had promised her to sing ‘I would stay’ at her funeral.
Louis, your boyfriend, played the piano while you sang, your voice was beautiful..
“I have to learn, have to try, have to trust, I have to try, I have to see, I have to know that I can be myself.. and if I could, I would stay..’
You ended the song and the tears streamed down your face, people applauded and Louis and you went back to your seats.
‘[yn], well done, it was brave you still did the song.’ your mother said in her speech.
‘We will all miss her, she was a happy person..’  your mum kept on talking but you hugged Louis, crying into his chest.
‘Ssh.. easy babe..’ he comforted you, you couldn’t stand funerals, so your mum was right but you promised her to do it, otherwise you wouldn’t have done it.
The funeral went to its end and you left, you cried though.
‘You were brave babe.. come on.’ Louis took your hand and you left.
you sat in the car and put your head in your hands.
‘I never want to go to a funeral again..’ you say, and you drove off and put the radio on.
‘sometimes you have to.. but I’ll always be right here for you babe.’ He squeezed your leg sweetly before laying his hand on your cheek.
‘LOUIS, WAT-‘ you crashed into another car and everything went black..
“young couple died in a car crash.. possibly caused by a blurry sight, because of tears in both the persons eyes..” 

No comments:

Post a Comment