Saturday 21 July 2012

#212

#imagine

I was walking through London, searching for some shops to buy some clothes.
I went into a shop, and it was very busy, many people stood around a few others.
I asked what it was, and they said that One Direction was there, on one side my heart was jumping, they were my favorite band, especially the curly haired boy ; Harry, on the other side, they had already so many people around, so I decided not to go watch them, I’ll just go on with my normal life like they aren’t here.
I was looking for some clothes when suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder.
I looked at the person, it was Harry.
‘Hi, I’m Harry.. how are you?’ he smiled and showed his dimples.
‘I’m [your name] and I’m fine, thanks, how are you?’ I said, blushing lightly.
‘I’m good, although it’s so crowded, you’re a fan? You’re becoming quite red.’ He chuckled.
‘Yeah, but I thought it would be better to leave you guys.’ I smiled. 
‘you shouldn’t have to, we love talking to all our fans.’ He said.
‘I’m talking to you now, so I still can be very grateful that I met you.’ 
‘You certainly can.’ He smirked.
‘Come, I’ll take you to the other boys.’ He winked and took my hand, leading me to the others.
‘Hey guys, this is [your name].’ he smiled.
‘Hi, wow, you’re pretty.’ Louis said.
‘Thanks..’ I said.
‘Well, would you like to go on a date with me some time?’ Harry asked.
‘Yeah, would be fun.’ I smiled and gave him my number.
‘I’ll text you.’ He said, kissing my cheek, and I left, best day ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment