Sunday 15 July 2012

One Shot #202



#imagine

‘No, get off! I hate you right now!’ you scream at Harry, who’s sitting on top of you while you’re laying on the couch.
‘I won’t get off till you say it.’ He smirks.
‘Okay okay! Harry you’re the sweetest, most cute and most beautiful boy on earth with your curly hair! NOW GET OFF!’ you beg.
‘Okay..’ he stands up and kisses your lips, his soft lips on yours, the best feeling in the world.
‘Why did you even do that?’ you laugh.
‘Because I like teasing you.’ He chuckled and pulls you onto his lap.
‘You’re such a use tease, and you only love it, can’t you just tease Louis or one of the other boys?’ you ask.
‘No, they’re not as easy as you, and you’re the one who kisses me… so I’ve an excuse to tease you, because I love your kisses.’
Those words made butterflies go crazy in your stomach, after two years of being together, still the great feeling that you had the first time you saw him.
‘I love you Haz, and you can also get kisses without teasing..’ you smile and press your lips against his, letting your hands go through his curls while you kiss him passionately.
‘Mmh, then I’ll never let you go again because I could kiss you forever.’ He says before kissing you again.
You pull away and smile at him. ‘You need to breath, eat, drink and sleep as well hun, otherwise you won’t survive.’
‘I only need you, you’re my oxygen, you’re my food, you’re my everything.’ he smiles. ‘I love you.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment