Wednesday 4 July 2012

One Shot #195




#imagine

I went to the 1D-signing in my city, my blazer on, chino’s on, poster with me, necklace with Harry on it around my neck.. DONE!
I walked in to hall and waited till it was my turn.
‘Hi, what’s your name?’ Harry asked.
‘I’m [yn].’ I smiled shyly.
He looked up and started staring at me.
‘Is there something wrong?’ I giggled nervously.
‘No, you’re just so beautiful!’ he smiled at me and signed my poster.
‘Thanks?’ I said and wanted to walk off, with a happy smile on my face.
‘Wait, can I hug you?’ Harry asked.
‘Yeah, of course!’ I couldn’t really contain my excitement.
He came over to me, and looked at me from tip to toe.
He hugged me tightly, putting something in my back pocket.
‘Call me tonight.’ He whispered before letting go.
I smiled at him and walked off, going home.
I decided to give it a chance and called him, which brought me a date with the famous Harry Styles.. I should do that more often..

No comments:

Post a Comment