Wednesday 4 July 2012

One Shot #193




#imagine
‘ugh, it’s so hot outside!’ I complained as I sat on the couch in my shorts and my t-shirt.
‘yeah, it is, come on, let’s go and sit down in the shadow under that tree, it’ll be fun.’ My lovely boyfriend Zayn said.
‘Well.. okay then.’ I stood up and we went over there, he brought me some ice cream.
‘Here you go.’ He said, sitting down and taking me on his lap.
‘Thanks babe!’ I said happily, taking one of him.
We slowly ate our ice cream,  the heat was less because of the coldness of the ice.
‘AH, what are you doing? GET IT OOOOFF!’ I screamed as I felt something cold on my shoulder.
‘you need to cool down, you’re way too hot!’ Zayn chuckled and licks the ice cream he just smeared there of your shoulder.
‘You’re mean.’ I pouted.
‘Nah, why do you say that?’ he laughed and turned me around.
‘I will never me mean to my everything, my girl, my love.. because I love her with all my heart and she deserves only the best.’
I hugged him until it got too hot, his sweaty body to mine.
‘Though I wish it was a bit colder.’ He smirks.
He sang Kiss me by Ed Sheeran to me slowly and I did what he asked, more times than necessary.
‘I love you Zayn.’ I smiled and pressed my lips once more onto his.

No comments:

Post a Comment