Saturday 21 July 2012

#213

#imagine

‘Niall, where are you bringing me?’ I said, as Niall held his hands for my eyes, I couldn’t see a thing.
‘You’ll see.’ He chuckled, and let his hands go, the little forest near my hometown was in front of us
‘The forest?’ I asked.
‘Yeah, with a special surprise soon.’ He smiled and took my hand.
We walked and talked until we came at the open area in the middle, I saw a huge blanket in the middle, with a picnic basket on it.
‘Niall, did you do this?’ I asked.
‘Yeh, everything for my girl.’ He smirked and we walked to them middle, taking place on the towel, close next to each other.
Niall opened the basket and got some drinks out, some sandwiches and strawberries as well.
I got one of the 3 sandwiches and ate it, it was my favorite, and he made it so well! 
I smiled as he ate the other two in the time I ate one and he had it all over his face.
‘Niall, your face, it’s covered with sandwich.’ I laughed.
‘Oh, embarrassing.’ He chuckled and got it off, except in the corner of his mouth, so I leaned in and kissed it away.
‘Thanks hun, but mouth open!’ he said, putting a strawberry in my mouth.
‘Wow, they’re sweet.’ I said as I swallowed it.
‘They’ll never be as sweet as you.’ He smiled.
I put a strawberry in his mouth and before he could put the whole thing in his mouth, I took the other half of his.
‘Hey! That’s mean.’ He pouted.
‘No, I love strawberries.’ 
Niall laid my down on the blanket and hovered above me, he teased me and then kissed me.
‘I love you.’ He said between kisses.
‘I love you too.’ I smiled at my lovely boyfriend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment