Saturday 21 July 2012

#205

#imagine

“The boys of One Direction ended the tour today and will be flying home tonight, we wish them a happy break with their loved ones.” The TV host said.
I squealed happily, my boyfriend, Harry, will finally be coming home and I got the break to spend with him. Holmes Chapel is full with snow, but airplanes are still allowed to land.
I put on my clothes and went to the airport, he could arrive any moment.
I just stood there, waiting at the airport, a lot of fans came as well, some of them recognized and asked for a picture.
I smiled my loveliest smile as they took a picture and hid the fact that I was nervous to see him again.
All the girls started screaming, there were the five boys who changed their life, who changed my life.
‘[your name]!’ Harry screamed and ran over to me, almost falling over because he still had his bag.
‘Harry!’ I flung my arms around his neck and hugged him.
‘I missed you so much baby girl.’ He whispered in my ear.
‘I missed you too, boo.’ I smiled and kissed his lips.
‘Let’s get home, tomorrow we’ve a huge program, ending with a flight to Austria.’ He smiled.
‘What? Austria? You mean on a holiday?’ I asked confused.
‘Yes, you and me in a little cottage.’ He smiled.
‘cool!’ I smiled and I took his hand, we went to my car and I drove us home.
‘The boys are staying till tomorrow as well, can they sleep over?’ he asked me.
‘yeah, I saw them going after us.’ I chuckled.
‘thank you babe.’ He kissed my cheek before we got out of the car.
I spent the evening packing, while Harry slept, and after packing for both of us, I laid down next to him and slept till Louis came in our room at 10 am.
‘Breakfast’s ready!’ he screamed and I moaned, fluttering my eyes open, facing Harry’s green eyes focused on me.
‘You’ve packed everything? why?’ he asked, kissing my lips shortly.
‘Because otherwise we didn’t have a proper day anymore and you were asleep, so I had time.’ I smiled.
‘you’re the best.’ He pecked my lips and we got dressed.
We went for a little breakfast and the boys dragged us outside for a little snow fight, there wasn’t much snow anymore, it was ice most of the time, so they started sliding, on their bellies.
‘We’ll go for a real one in Austria.’ Harry said before tackling me in the nasty suspense on the ground.
‘HARRY! I’m soaked now! And it’s cold!’ I pouted.
‘Yep, but that’s only an excuse for me to warm you up.’ he stuck out his tongue and helped me up, kissing my cold lips with his warm ones.
‘come on, let’s get dry clothes, we’ve to go the airport soon, the boys have a flight at the same time.’ He smirked and we got inside, changing clothes and drinking hot chocolate.
-
‘Thank you for a wonderful day boys, and enjoy your free time!’ I said as I hugged them goodbye.
‘Yeah, have fun in Austria, use protection..’ Louis said.
‘Louis, what the?’ I laughed. ‘you’d better use protection with Eleanor as well.’ 
‘Oh I do.’ He smiles mischievously.
‘Haz, let’s go, bye boys!’ 
-
‘Wow, Austria is beautiful.’ Harry smiled and took my hand, we went to the little cottage he hired for us.
‘come on, let’s get outside.’ He threw our luggage on the bed and lifted me over his shoulder, walking out the door and closing it with our key.
‘Harry put me down!’ I yelled.
‘okay.’ He laid me down in the snow and threw some over me.
‘PAYBACK!’ I took some snow and hit his face.
We ended being soaked again, and I ran away, causing him to chase after me and grabbing my waist because he was way fast than me.
We both fell in the snow and I smiled at him, his hair was full of snow.
‘It feels like you’ve never been away.’ I said, brushing some curls from his face.
‘I’m glad to be with you again, I love you [your name].’ He smiled.
We went inside and made some tea and something to eat, after we’d showered and got into our PJ’s.
‘Look at the moon! It’s so big.’ Harry said as we sat at the stove.
‘Wow, indeed..’ 
‘You know that song? Talking to the moon?’ he blushed. ‘I did that every day that I was away from you, because I missed you so much.’ 
He started singing it and I joined in, we just sat there, watching each other, singing songs, enjoying each other’s company, best holiday ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment