Saturday 21 July 2012

#206

#imagine

I was listening to break up songs, I had been broken for so long, I went out a lot and met so many cute guys, but none of them could fill the place of my old boyfriend.
I met that one curly haired boy last night and he gave me his number.
We danced and almost kissed, but I turned my head, saying it was too soon, maybe I shouldn’t have done that.
I was sobbing quite loudly, those songs made me think of everything and it putted me in a quite bad mood.
‘if I could life without you, I would just walk away, but I feel sick when I’m not around you, like I’m allergic to the pain, if I could breathe without you, I would let go of your hand, but every time I try, I feel like half a man, so it’s obvious I can’t.. it’s obvious I can’t.
No prayer’s enough, I’ve fallen way too far, there’s no cure, no drug, to heal my burning heart, don’t say it’s time to go our separate ways, ‘cause I’m paralyzed, and I wouldn’t last for a single day..’ 
I got a text, and read it. 
“hey, mind if I’d come over tonight? Love to see your face again.. x Harry.” 
It was the curly haired boy. I swiftly texted back. 
“yeah, my address is [add address], just come around, I’ll be here. X” 
I went into the bathroom to clean myself up, I couldn’t open the door with red puffy eyes, so I tried to fix it a bit, but it didn’t work out, and all of a sudden, I heard the doorbell.
I went downstairs and opened the door, the cute guy from yesterday stood there, smiling at me, but his smile disappeared as he saw me, my eyes red and puffy.
‘what’s wrong?’ he asked.
‘Nothing important, it’s nothing.’ I said.
‘you can tell me love, I’m a good listener.’ He smiled and came inside, I asked him if he wanted a drink, and I got us some.
‘Now, come on, spit it out.’ 
‘Well, I’ve been suffering on the break up with my boyfriend, and I heard that kind of song that brought memories back, see it’s nothing..’ I said.
‘I know how it feels, I’ve been through one too, lately, but erm.. basically, someone cheered me up a bit, by being herself and being honest.’ He blushed.
‘is it a nice girl?’ I said.
‘Yeah, really nice, and attractive.’ He said, knowing I didn’t know that he meant it was me.
‘You should be really happy with her, sounds like someone who makes you happy.’ 
‘Yeah, I think she can make me the happiest man alive.. but how do I tell her?’ 
‘Well, just spit it out, like you said to me.’
‘Okay.. I was talking about you.’ He smiled and I looked into his green eyes, now seeing how beautiful they were.
‘Really? But, why me? you can have any girl.’ I said.
‘you’re different and it seems like you don’t know me, I’m Harry, Harry Styles.’ He chuckled.
I wasn’t a big fan of 1D, I only listened the music and sometimes I saw them on pictures, but seeing him live is so much different.
‘you’re different in real life you know.’ I chuckled.
‘we’re talking about something else now..’ 
‘about the other thing.. I like you, but I’m afraid that I’ll be disappointing you because I didn’t really move on from last time.’ 
‘I can help you through it love, you can’t do that alone.’ 
‘Really?’ I stared into his eyes.
‘Yes, really.’ He said before crashing his lips on mine, a wonderful and passionate kiss.
‘Please be my girlfriend? Although I just met you.’ He chuckled.
‘Okay then.’ I smiled and kissed his cheek.
We learnt everything about each other just by talking, and he felt like my best friend, AND my boyfriend, he helped me to move on from my last one and made me feel special.
I even didn’t got hate at all, everyone was so happy for us.
‘I’m still so in love with you Natalie, since the first time till now, my feelings only grew stronger.’ He smiled as we laid opposite each other in bed.
‘ I love you more than anything or anyone, and I’m glad you’ve made me feel like I feel.’ I smiled and kissed his lips, crawling up and cuddling into him before falling asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment