Sunday 15 July 2012

One Shot #200



#imagine

You’re on a holiday with your boyfriend / fiancée Harry and you went to Spain, Oviedo to be exact.
All day you’ve been at the beach, swimming, tanning, kissing, cuddling, everything.
You just had dinner in a cute restaurant and go for a long walk in the city park now.
You see the huge paths, the million little lights, the fountain, everything there is just breathtaking.
Harry has hold of your hand and leads you over to the grass, where a blanket was laying and where you both laid down on.
‘Wow, Harry, it’s so beautiful over here..’ you say.
‘Yeah, it is, especially with you, you make the lights shine brighter.’ He says cheekily.
‘Cheesy sentence Mr. Styles.’ You giggle.
‘I love you, I really, really, really love you.’ He says all of a sudden, looking at you and brushing his hand over your cheek.
‘I love you too.’ You smile and he leans in to kiss you, just like you’ve dreamed of, in the moonlight.
‘Come on, let’s go to the fountain.’ Harry says, taking your hand and walking to the fountain.
‘want to make a wish?’ he asks.
‘Yeah, I’d love to.’ You grab one of the two coins he has and let it make its way into the fountain.
“I wish that we’ll be happy after all, forever together.” You wish.
‘What did you wish for?’ Harry asks.
‘I’m not going to say it.’ You smirk.
‘My turn.’ He does the same, and looks at you as he wished.
‘What did you wish for?’
‘I wished you’d say yes to the following question I’m going to ask you.. We’ve been together for so long, and I love you with all my heart, will you marry me?’ he sits down on one knee and holds a little velvet box in his hand, showing a beautiful ring.
‘Yes Harry, I love you and I’d love to marry you.’ You smiled and embrace him tightly.
‘I love you too.’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment