Saturday 21 July 2012

#220

#imagine

I sat with Zayn in our backyard, on a blanket near our pool.
It was a warm summer day in England and he had a day off, I was glad he wanted to spend it with me, though the boys would come over and join our barbeque. 
We just laid there, my head on his chest, his arms around me and eyes closed.
‘You’re my little girl.’ He said, chuckling.
‘I’m not little Mr. Malik.’ I pouted.
‘for me you are, but you’re lovely, I love you.’ He smiled.
‘I love you too.’ I smiled and kissed his jaw line.
The boys walked in and Louis started yelling immediately. ‘NO PDA.’ 
We laughed and got up to hug them. 
‘Pool party!’ they smiled and pushed me and Zayn into the pool.
As soon as I got out, I pushed Harry in and Louis as well, getting chased by Niall and Liam.
Zayn caught me and swirled me around, putting my down and pushing his body against mine, kissing my lips gently.
I heard two girly yells and we pulled away, Danielle and Eleanor got pushed in.
We chuckled and kissed again, until Zayn pulled away and dragged me along to the barbeque, putting it on.
We stood there in the warmth, holding hands while making some food.
‘I love you.’ He said and kissed my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment