Monday 2 July 2012

One Shot #192


this one is too related so with names x

#imagine
Being a couple with Liam, is everything I ever wanted.
I got good friends, Janina and Celina, who are the girlfriends of Niall and Louis, and I get the greatest experiences because he always takes me with him, no matter what management wants.
We had to share a tourbus with all the lads and the band, so it was quite busy over there, but today, only Janina, Niall, Celina, Louis, Liam and me were there, and we were messing around a bit, like we always do.
‘Come on, let’s play hide and seek outside!’ Louis screamed.
We agreed and went outside, and I was the first one to seek.
After like half an hour of seeking, and not finding anyone, I gave up and screamed that I surrendered.
They didn’t come though, I sat against a tree when I suddenly heard a scream, Celina’s voice.
I ran to the scream and she laid in blood, I yelled and went over to help, when suddenly someone attacked me from behind.
I was trying to get out of the persons grip when suddenly, they started to laugh, I saw it was Liam who had hold of me, and the blood was fake.
‘WE GOT YOU.’ Louis screamed, getting out of the bushes.
‘This is so mean!’ I pouted, walking away.
‘Let me handle this.’ Liam said, walking straight behind me.
‘Anna, come on, it’s just a joke, we didn’t mean to make you sad.’ He grabbed my waist and turned me around, his brown eyes were sparkling and were just so adorable.
‘Just don’t do it again..’ I said, hugging him tight, laying my head against his chest.
He stroked my hair. ‘I won’t, I love you.’
I looked up and smiled, he leaned in and we kissed, I felt firework going on in my stomach, this is what I’m talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment