Wednesday 4 July 2012

One Shot #194



#imagine
‘Baaaaabe? Can you help me and come over here?’ Niall screamed to me.
I walked over to the guest’s bedroom, where he was, when suddenly an arm was wrapped around my waist and my eyes got covered.
‘Niall, what the?’ I squealed.
‘Babe, you’ll enjoy this when you see where I’ll take you!’ he chuckled and took me down the stairs, out of the house.
‘Okay, just a few more steps.’ He whispered in my ear.
He let his hands slide down my sides till they reached my waist, where they crawled around.
‘Woow, this is awesome.’ I said, watching the beautiful moon from this little hill, just a few streets from mine.
‘Yep, that’s why I wanted to take you here.’ He smirked, laying his head on my shoulder.
We sat down together, his arms around me while I leaned against him, closing my eyes.
‘Babe, I-I.. love you.’ He whispered in my ear, it was the first time he ever said that to me.
‘I love you too Niall..’ I sighed and turned around to face him, his beautiful smile was on his face, lighting up the world, my world.
He leaned in and kissed me lightly.
‘Would you be my girlfriend please?’ he bit his lip and looked into my eyes.
‘I’d love to!’ you squeal happily before he presses his lips on yours once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment