Saturday 21 July 2012

#221



#imagine

Niall took me to his room, apart from the other boys, to tell me something.
We’ve been best friends since we were little and he always took me with him, on tours everything, you were the most important person in each other’s lives and I’ve always had feeling for him..
‘Well, okay, Niamh… erm.. I’ve always had kinda feeling for you but I never wanted to tell you because of our strong friendship.. but the boys have told me we’re doing different lately.. so I thought I should tell you.’ He blushed.
‘I’ve been feeling the same Niall and yes, last times I’ve been more flirty.’ I chuckled. ‘the boys knew I liked you.’ 
‘They did?’ he asked, his eyes widened.
‘Yeah.’ I blushed.
‘That’s why they kept grinning.’ He smirked. ‘Niamh, will you be my girlfriend?’ 
‘Yes Niall, I love to.’ I smiled and kissed his lips lightly.
‘I wanna let you hear something.’ He smiled and took his guitar.
He played Love Story by Taylor Swift to me, one of my favorite songs and I tear up a bit.
‘Niall, that was so sweet!’ I smiled.
‘Thanks.’ He wiped away the tears and kissed my head.
‘come on, let’s go downstairs before they start thinking something.’ He smiled and took my hand.
We walked in hand in hand and they starts whistling, but then they hugged, saying they were glad we were together and that we were a cute couple.
‘Yes lads, she’s totally mine.’ He smiled and made his way over to me to kiss my nose.
‘I love you.’

No comments:

Post a Comment