Saturday 21 July 2012

#214

#imagine

‘Well, this is our tourbus.’ Niall chuckled.
‘wow, it’s huge.’ I smiled and took my suitcase inside, he leaded me to his “room” and we sat on the bed, I was so happy to see him again, we had been apart from each other for over a month and it was really hard, he had always been around me since we lived together in London.
‘Hey guys!’ I said as the others came to say hello.
‘Hey! Long time no see.’ They all hugged me one by one and we had a great talk with all of us.
‘But boys, I’m going to take her to that ice parlor we found this morning, see you later.’ He took my hand and we left, walking through a few streets and stopping at an ice parlor.
We went inside and both took chocolate flavor. 
We sat down at a table and ate it slowly, our mouths covered with ice cream, the parlor filled with our laughs.
‘This is the best way to spend my time on tour, with my lovely girlfriend on my side, eating ice cream and having fun.’ He smiled sweetly and came over to my side off the table and wiped the ice cream from my mouth, eating it from his thumb.
I stood up and took his hand, we went outside and got walked back slowly.
‘I missed you so much.. can’t believe you can only stay a week!’ he said.
We stopped walking and faced each other, he took my other hand as well and looked into my eyes.
‘I love you Niall.’ I smiled.
‘I love you too, come over here you.’ He hugged me tightly and held his arms protectively around my waist, until we got noticed by fans, we ran to the tourbus, loudly laughing.
‘Okay, that was fun.’ I smiled.
‘Where were we?’ he said and wrapped his arms around my waist again, and he kissed my lips gently.

No comments:

Post a Comment