Thursday 26 July 2012

#224


#imagine

My boyfriend will be away for 2 whole months, and it’s been only two weeks since I talked to him, but I’m dying inside, I miss him so much.. everything reminds me of him and nothing turns out right for my feelings.
I’m just randomly tweeting and answering on my friends a bit and I  start to cry, I’m so glad they don’t see me.
“brb, I guess.” You tweet to them and wipe my tears, but they keep coming.
I sit down on my bed and think about him while the tears stream down my face.
I decide to not let them worry about me and tweet that I’m back.
My  phone screen lights up, saying I got a text.
“babe.. I miss you loads and I can’t wait to see you after these two months.. don’t cry.. you’re beautiful when you’re smiling, come on skype in 15 minutes. X Louis.”
I did, I came on skype and he sent me an invitation for a video chat.
He saw me crying, and sobbing, his facial expression was hurt, he couldn’t stand seeing me like this.
‘Don’t cry babygirl, I love you and I’ll be with you soon.’ He said,
‘Louis, I know, but it’s hard, just like last year.. I feel like something bad’s gonna happen.’
‘Don’t, [your name], I love you, and I’ll try to come over.. but I can’t promise a thing, I’ll call you whenever I can okay? Just.. I love you.’ He says.
You lightly smile and wipe your tears. ‘I love you too, I’m going to sleep though..’
‘sleep tight little girl.. wish I could kiss you goodnight.’
‘goodnight Boo Bear.’ I closed skype and listened music while laying in bed, drifting off with a tear in my cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment